Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* (1127 Views)

The University Village - A Story / Bad Spread (An Awareness Fiction Story on Ebola Virus) / Trials Of A Drug Addict (True Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
How do we do it.
It is simple..

We can write around this 7 things,i.e you can write on any of the following.

according to posters.
1.What is happening
2What can be seen
3.What can be heard.
4.What can felt.
5.The thought of individuals.
6.Well built conversation.
7.What can be smelt.

As i said you can write using any of the 7 things.
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=16]The Trials of Marriage[/size]
[size=14]Chapter one[/size]
The wedding day
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by whitemosquito(f): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Abeg. I dont get. Who's 'we'?
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Femi looks at the crowd and wish they know the trouble and things that is running in his mind.
He could not explain what has happened but he just had to drop his wife's hand to touch his eye;tears were there,he had to wipe it off.
Today is his wedding ceremony.
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
white mosquito: Abeg. I dont get. Who's 'we'?
u r there
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by chocoyetey: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
continue jareeee
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
chocoyetey: continue jareeee

Who
Me or u
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by chocoyetey: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2014
continue the story
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2014
I said we shud do joint somethn
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2014
I give u p on you ppl

The Pastor was still preaching when Alade entered,he surveyed the place and saw the bride at the front,with her groom, there was no way he could get to her.
Then,he used the only advantage he knew how to use best-the choir,he went to the choir stand and sat directly opposite the bride who showed acknowledgement by raising her eye brow.
'Have you people arrange that place?',she whispered for Mattew only to grasp the word.
'Yes'.
'The canopies nko,have those people brought it?', she asked as her eye darted from Mattew to the Pastor preaching:They were in the church;it's a church wedding. She was going to sigh,when she noticed his lip moving.
She raised her face-though her head did not move-to show she did not get him.
'Drum'
'Drum!!',she asked with a squeezed face to show she did not get him,'drum for what?'
'Drum for icing the drinks and all that.'
'Ah!!!'
'Please help me find',She said with a pleading face,yet trying to show others she was really listening to the pastor.
'please',she stylishly joined her hands to plead with him.
'Ehwu!!!',Alade sighed,'How do I do it'.
The bride,Peace, was like a Aunty to him,one whom he met during a computer training and whom he had been somehow close to him.
He got her message on whatsapp that she would be having her wedding ceremony and that she would need his help to do somethings on that day.Although,she did not mention what work she would have him do but she just told him to come.
On the D-day when he got to the church that will be used he thought he was late because he met only the choir.
He went to greet some members of the choir because he was part of them before he and his parent parked away,to a very far place, from the church.
When they told him the program have not started he was happy,yet surprised that at 10:30AM the program have not commenced.
Later while the service was going on,someone came to call him that The Bride,Peace, was calling him.
When he got to her place she begged him to help her get people that will arrange the reception arena,where the reception will hold in the next two hours.
He tries his best and was even surprised to meet the people decorating the Bridals chair and all were just starting.
He gathered people from the church and they did it together.
Now, he is no longer living in the area how will he get drums for Icing the drinks.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by whitemosquito(f): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
You give up on us? We have long given up on you!
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
white mosquito: You give up on us? We have long given up on you!

is dz a joke
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
do u mean we should do the story-writing together?
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yes ooo
Re: Let Us Write A Story On 'trials Of Marriage'-chapter One*the Wedding Day* by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Suddenly he remembered Chuks,his friend and brother from school,he knew if he could reach Him,the drum problem was solved,cause his place wasn't far at all from the reception.

He dialed chuks number and it was almost picked imediately "bros how far nah?" chuks asked, "I dey o"alade replied,but he get one problem I be they face,he continued" "wetin be that?" Chuks sounded worried..."na drum I need o"for a friends wedding that's taking place now" alade said..

"Wedding? Okay text me the venue,I go reach there in a jiffy if the place no far?" Chuks asked,"he no far o,na the place where your sister take do wedding cha,the same venue" alade replied. "you no get problem,calm down",chuks responded..I go see you in thirty minutes,make I quick arrange am"."Thanks bro,I knew I could count on you" alade said and hung up..heaving a sigh of relief..

Now he should focus on other things,while awaiting chuks arrival..

(1) (Reply)

Ijapa's Adventures: The Tug Of War / How To Make Reading An Interesting Experience..... / Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.