Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) (1025 Views)

Did Epa(groundnut) And Kuli Kuli Really Cause Pimples? / Fish Stew(Obe Eja) / Between Garri And Semovita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
I just got home and the heat that's coming from my body na die... and I started craving just one thing... garri and smoked fish...

I soaked my garri and deboned the fish, add milk and correct honey with milk... omo, that moment... the kain satisfaction I get better than someone that just ate a stirfry or boerwors with pap (south african street meal)...

Now, imagine urself in my shoes, which would have been your choice of combo?

Garri and what?

1 Like

Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by bigtt76(f): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
@OP dat combo na die especially with crazily chilled bottle of water beside you ..omo eh ....you go just get 'heavenly feeling' Hahaha no bi NL type sha o! grin
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by borntobegr8t(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang: I just got home and the heat that's coming from my body na die... and I started craving just one thing... garri and smoked fish...
I soaked my garri and deboned the fish, add milk and correct honey with milk... omo, that moment... the kain satisfaction I get better than someone that just ate a stirfry or boerwors with pap (south african street meal)...
Garri and what?

Poverty na bastařd grin
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t:

Poverty na bastařd grin

Oh boy! Forget!!!!! Sun neva do u some thing.... u enter find someone wey dey do asoaky with correct chilled water... u go ask for chance to drink d water....
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Dyt(f): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t:

Poverty na bastařd grin

Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Atk01(f): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Garri and fried chicken.
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang: I just got home and the heat that's coming from my body na die... and I started craving just one thing... garri and smoked fish...

Garri and what?

Are you diabetic undecided. Which one be honey for garri
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by borntobegr8t(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=Dyt][/quote] na the same club una dey? grin

anyways any day u chop dat ur delicious combo of garri and fish, abeg try not to vomit for public in ur own intrest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
San Miguel:

Are you diabetic undecided. Which one be honey for garri

Healthy living men...

Park ur corner before I go koink ya head...
tongue
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t: na the same club una dey? grin

anyways any day u chop dat ur delicious combo of garri and fish, abeg try not to vomit for public in ur own intrest grin grin

Wetin u dey form for here... upon all d kulikuli wey u dey use... abeg park make we see person wey get correct thing to say ojare...
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Atk 01: Garri and fried chicken.

Hmmm.... okay nau...
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
bigtt76: @OP dat combo na die especially with crazily chilled bottle of water beside you ..omo eh ....you go just get 'heavenly feeling' Hahaha no bi NL type sha o! grin

Cheii...u be sabi geyl!!!!! **in black magic voice** grin
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Dyt(f): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Someone bn stealing my lines lately
Smh

Up garium sulphate
Love it mucho
Licks lips
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dyt: Someone bn stealing my lines lately
Smh

Up garium sulphate
Love it mucho
Licks lips

tongue tongue

Sue me!
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Dyt(f): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang:

tongue tongue

Sue me!

Do I know u?
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dyt:

Do I know u?

I know u oooooooo

U are that gey wey chop dah guy money run dat tym... u broke his heart....
tongue
Re: Garri And Groundnut (epa) Versus Garri And Friend/smoked Fish (eja Didin) by Dyt(f): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang:

I know u oooooooo

U are that gey wey chop dah guy money run dat tym... u broke his heart....
tongue

Me?
I don't brk ppls hrt o
Chineke

(1) (Reply)

Calabar/Igbo Restaurants and the spells / See The N40 Egg Soup Broke CRUTECH Students Cook To Survive-photos / Easy Breakfast Recipe- Team Fitfam Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.