Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! (31180 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Kelechi Iheanacho Makes ESPN Player Power Ranking. / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by mike404(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Capnd143: Good for the young nigerian, bt i will never be satisfied untill the day enyimba buys messi, kano pillars buys Ronaldo and nembe city bags torres
OMO YOUR SIGNATURE BADT O cheesy
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Good for him. Happy for him. The father should never be poor again with that 300k pounds (almost N88 million)

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by khaniku(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wish him all the best.Heard city also wants to sign chidiebere nwakali
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by pryzlez: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Paroman: Kelechi is undisbutably the best midfielder in Africa and would easily walk into the 1st team of any top team in europe. Yaya Toure and David Silva will be sh!tting in their pants if this Kelechi transfer to Mancity finally pulls through.

Guy, must you talk... Can't you just read and pass instead of uttering rubbish out of your mouth. For your info, he is a striker and not a mid fielder

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Laughing: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
I just hope he makes 1st team in d nxt 3-4 yrs... Buh ar u sure dis Iheanacho m seeing is 17? Well i hope so sha
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by goddyzee: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl: LMAO...shebi dem been wan send am go Ghana, as dem see say better thing dey go na im dem change mouth, awon oloshi, ghana ni, togo ko...

Disclaimer: This comment does not in any way seek to undermine Ghanaians or their impact on African football, I still hold you in high esteem...Safarigirl
dearest sweety i love u too much
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by clean2: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
why do nigerians like looking down on themselves, this guy didnt win world best in his mothers kitchen, and man city isnt a club which plays around with money , so lets wish the lad well and watch as he performs to expectation.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by safarigirl(f): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
DMainMan:

Wot r u doin here
posting my comment na

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Lagishan: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ninty Five Million Naira to the father(95,000,000). Total transformation I guess to the family weather Kelechi succeeds or not.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by safarigirl(f): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
pryzlez:

Guy, must you talk... Can't you just read and pass instead of uttering rubbish out of your mouth. For your info, he is a striker and not a mid fielder
ERM...kelechi is an attacking midfielder, it's you who needs to check before you talk

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Nick4u: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Boy,all d best.football no sabi who pumpam.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
He will be loaned to Crawley Town or Stevenage.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by donvickk: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
i wish him al d best dats d rewad 4 hardwrk. I tin is his tym
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl: ERM...kelechi is an attacking midfielder, it's you who needs to check before you talk
u dey drink small stout, safarigirl? I wan buy u one.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by fijiano202(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chai see how this young Champ end his Career,well he will get to hear and learn from Sinclair,Rodwell,Lescott,Guidetti,Micah Richards and co,He will sit in Reserves until he grows white hair.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Austeenx: He will be loaned to Crawley Town or Stevenage.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by fijiano202(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
clean2: why do nigerians like looking down on themselves, this guy didnt win world best in his mothers kitchen, and man city isnt a club which plays around with money , so lets wish the lad well and watch as he performs to expectation.
Sharap Man city like wasting money,they have likes of jovetic,Garcia,Rodwell etc on bench adding to numbers
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Segadem(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Capnd143: Good for the young nigerian, bt i will never be satisfied untill the day enyimba buys messi, kano pillars buys Ronaldo and nembe city bags torres
And Nigeria will have to sell the sea port to pay their allowances.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
350,000 pounds to his father?! The man don hammer be that o.
That's over N70million.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by abdulkayus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
GUYSSSSS, did'nt u notice sometin? Dat money given to d father is almost 100 million naira. No wonder d papa no wan take back bench in d deal of his son. That money can change them for life if dey knw wat dey are doin. Dem go go do thanks givin on sunday. Kelechi too will be earnin sometin good in Man City.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by maclatunji: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
pryzlez:

He is a midfielder ala Maradona.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Deiok(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Goodluck to him. But man city are not a very well known to develope youth football.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by dhabrite(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
shocked who says its a bad dealgood one for iheanacho joor

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by crisycent: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
With all this plenty plenty wahala, the total money involved is not even upto one million pounds...laff wan tear my belle
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
£350,000 for d dad?!!!!!!!! No wonder d man was in a hurry to sell him b4 christmas. He for use d money buy chieftancy title dis christmas
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by kraftyiyk: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fernando Torress was just 17 yrs old when he captained Athletico Madrid, i wonder why some Nigerians are skeptical of this boy's success in Man city., please the best he deserves now is our support, i do believe he can make it there in Pelligrini's team.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by elleven45(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
That moment you 'fart' and actually loves the smell. It's awesome.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by nairaman66(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Paroman: Kelechi is undisbutably the best midfielder in Africa and would easily walk into the 1st team of any top team in europe. Yaya Toure and David Silva will be sh!tting in their pants if this Kelechi transfer to Mancity finally pulls through.

You've got to be kidding me.. Are you in the right frame of mind at all?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by IdiAmin2(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lagishan: Ninty Five Million Naira to the father(95,000,000). Total transformation I guess to the family weather Kelechi succeeds or not.
[quote author=Lagishan]

I believe the word you looking for is 'wether'.
Wetin you get for SSCE english? F9?[b]
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Gregzee: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thank God!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Obiagu1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Manchester City is going after Kelechi Iheanacho and Chidiebere Nwakali but no one is after Musa Yahaya.

A bit strange though, that dude is really good.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
I still feel joining Man City is a wrong move. Anyway, I wish the lad all the best. May God bless his hustles!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best / Napoli Sack Head Coach, Gennaro Gattuso / Roman Abramovich Reportedly Withdraws Uk Visa Renewal Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.