Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) (1373 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyahkilome Visits Birth Place Of Jesus - Photos / Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by akeemstunna(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Meet 66-year-old Brazilian man Inri Cristo who
believes he is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

Inri dresses like Jesus, says his mission is to prepare
the elect for the formation of the new earthly society,
which will strive to fulfill the Creator's will.

He has spent 35 years preaching and has ‘hundreds of
followers’ from around the world, including the UK,
Britain and France, some of whom live with him at his
‘church’ compound outside Brasilia.

As ‘Jesus reborn’, he gave himself the name Inri which
means - Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews' and
Christo which means - Christ.

But despite seeing himself as Jesus reborn, Inri
refuses to celebrate Christmas saying it is just a day
where 'the rich humiliate the poor'.

‘It is a day when the little sons of the rich can
show the gifts they received while the poor
children only get a crumb,’ he said. ‘So it is a very
sad day for anyone who sees things with the
eyes that I see.’

Inri says he first experienced the 'revelation' that he
was Christ during a religious fast in Santiago, Chile, in

Since childhood he had been following a powerful
voice that 'speaks in his head' but it was only on this
occasion that it told him:
‘I am your Father. The God of Abraham, of Isaac,
and of Jacob.’

He now runs his own church, the 'Soust' (Suprema
Ordem Universal da Santmssima Trindade), located on
a lush farmland outside of Brasilia, the capital of Brazil,
which he calls the 'New Jerusalem'.

He and his followers survive on homegrown fruit like
bananas, avocados and mangos as well as a
vegetable garden.

There's also a chapel where Ingra speaks to his
followers every Saturday morning and a kennel for the
dogs that guard the complex.

Critics believe he is mentally ill - an accusation he
firmly denies.

He said:
I can be crazy but not dumb. Madness is different
from dementia. It is the mother of philosophers,
prophets and inventors.

Culled from DailyMail

See more photos here : http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..co.uk/2014/01/meet-strange-old-man-from-brazil-who.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by ItsJonathan(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
don't u see the triangle and unseen eye at his headrest?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by amiskurie(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
this man will make me think I'm moses too o
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by LadyH(f): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
ok.
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by bigtt76(f): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nothing spoil. So far e know hin levo ...no yawa.
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by Guykhena(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Just three words and a smiley for this post.............#Beginning Time tinz grin
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by MEILYN(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mtcheeeeewwww...

Nonsense.
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by XLR8(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
You need 12 disciples...I volunteer
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by KELVINXY: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Surely the End is near
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by larrymoore(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
House, did I look like biblical moses?
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by PastorOluT(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
?
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by An0nimus: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2014
Same story, a thousand and one threads.
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by macof(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2014
MEILYN: Mtcheeeeewwww...

Nonsense.
grin
It's not Nonsense

He is a lost Israeli like you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by mumumugu(m): 12:56am On Jan 08, 2014
I am pilate. I order for you to be killed by bokoharam bomb blast
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by MEILYN(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2014
macof:
grin
It's not Nonsense

He is a lost Israeli like you
Am not an Israeli wink
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by macof(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2014
MEILYN: Am not an Israeli wink

Do you have double personality syndrome?
Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by MEILYN(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Do you have double personality syndrome?
I am an Israelite, not Israeli.

Am a Jew, not a Jewish.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) by macof(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
MEILYN: I am an Israelite, not Israeli.

Am a Jew, not a Jewish.

Is there any difference between an Okiti and an Ekiti?

grin you have problems, you need a psychiatrist and some time in rehab

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Popular Religion? / I Dont think u have ever think about This, Have You ?? / 7 Keys To Mountain-moving Prayers-benny Hinn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.