Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Linda Ikeji Accuses Yvonne Nelson Of Using Her To Seek Attention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Accuses Yvonne Nelson Of Using Her To Seek Attention (890 Views)

Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos / Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) / Dencia Seek Attention Again Using Lupita Nyong’o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Accuses Yvonne Nelson Of Using Her To Seek Attention by onismate: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Is yvonne Nelson obsessed with iyanya ? Maybe she is; even when iyanya has made it known that she has lost her medicine. So many people see her as an attention seeker, obsessed with singer Iyanya, because she often mentions his name most times, or even tries to publicize a union between her and the singer. All of these steers up controversies whether they are coming back together or they broke up for Good. Now is Yvonne Nelson Versus blogger linda ikeji.

Earlier today, linda wrote on her blog that Yvonne Nelson will be working with singer and ex-lover, Iyanya in her upcoming movie which she will produce and direct. Some Journalist got in touch with Yvonne Nelson and, she denied that any such thing. She said she won’t and doesn’t have any intentions of casting iyanya in her upcoming movie and the news was fake. Now who gave the news to Lindaikeji blog? There was a little tweet fight between linda ikeji and Yvonne nelson. Linda accused Yvonne of using her, she(YVONNE NELSON) and her team sent her what she (linda) wrote.

Here are some of their tweets

Linda Ikeji ‏@lindaikeji2h
@yvonnenelsongh Just found out its not actually ur movie but Elvis Chuks movie. Anything to stay in the news, right? Lol. At ur service.
Linda Ikeji ‏@lindaikeji2h
@yvonnenelsongh lol. The things I don't say about u people. U my darling sent some1 to tell me it's ur movie. U want to trend today, ba? lol
@yvonnenelsongh I'm kinda annoyed that I let you use me, but trust me, it will never happen again...you can keep talking. I'm done!
@yvonnenelsongh no darling I didn't write something false. U and ur people sent me half-truths. When I found out the truth, I edited it.

Yvonne Nelson Tweeted

Yvonne Nelson ‏@yvonnenelsongh3h
Now there you go. @bellanaija saw your first story @lindaikeji it's a new year. The lies should stop. Thank you
Yvonne Nelson ‏@yvonnenelsongh3h
OMG @lindaikeji you changed your previous story right?? I'm sure you feel bad about it. Get it right next time. Good you edited it

http://www.hovabuzz.com/news/759-linda-ikeji-vs-yvonne-nelson-linda-accuses-yvonne-nelson-of-using-her-to-seek-attention
Re: Linda Ikeji Accuses Yvonne Nelson Of Using Her To Seek Attention by XLR8(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
How should we help out
Re: Linda Ikeji Accuses Yvonne Nelson Of Using Her To Seek Attention by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
This stupid Ghanaian Yvonne!...do they even get visa to enter this Country? Ghana must go.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Disses Rihanna For Breaking Drake’s Heart & Being Unapologetic About / Davido Alert! "I Got My Bet Award At The Pre-show Not Backstage" (photo) / Photos From MBGN 2014 Event Held Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.