Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. (21047 Views)

Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / 670sqm Land for sale at Osapa London....7mins WALK to Shoprite / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Good Job sir,i would really love to work with you.
Re: Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. by Aventures(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Adewunmismith:
Good Job sir,i would really love to work with you.
Thanks bro. Hope to talk to you soon most if our work are still in pipeline.
Re: Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Great work sir, just want to introduce our services to you at Perfect Touch Aluminium. Giwa Oke Aro . You can check our profiles sir. Tel:08153665659, 08067079715
Re: Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. by stpat1(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2016
How deep do one need to dig for foundation of a 2 storey building? Not water logged area. Also, won't the foundation need to be chained?
Re: Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. by Aventures(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
stpat1:
How deep do one need to dig for foundation of a 2 storey building? Not water logged area. Also, won't the foundation need to be chained?
yoir structural engineer is in the best position to determine this because a lot of parameter deduced from his structural calculation and soil test report are needed to know thw best depth
Re: Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. by lumidii: 2:19am On Sep 22, 2016
Does anyone know where to find the photos of the completed structure.
I know I once saw a pic of a completed block of 4 X 3flats and a duplex in the property section. There was 3 flats stacked on one side, with the duplex and 4th flat on the other side, but all in one block.

Or was it completed by another builder?
Re: Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. by Simcha: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please where can I work as a constructional labourer? Please whatsapp me addresses of active construction sites and other info needed. Thanks 07031957083
Re: Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Aventures:
You are welcome to this tread. May I use this opportunity to say thank you a million times to all our friend and tread followers, despite of our shortcomings in blogging most of our work consistently you are still there for us. Thanks so much and welcome into a wonderful new Year. I pray for you all every of your dream project shall come to reality this year in Jesus Name. Amen.

Project Description : A single 2 storey structure containing 4 units of 3 bedroom flats and 1 unit of 4 bedroom duplex with maids quarters.

Land size: A full plot of land on a corner piece.

helo Sir, i need your help, can i get the mechanical drawings and details, structural drawings , electrical drawings , take off for the project etc , am a student and there is a course in which we are to provide all these , prepare thoroughly and study too.... of which at the end of the semester we defend it like a project........ i need your help on this sir..... thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. by Aventures(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
helo Sir, i need your help, can i get the mechanical drawings and details, structural drawings , electrical drawings , take off for the project etc , am a student and there is a course in which we are to provide all these , prepare thoroughly and study too.... of which at the end of the semester we defend it like a project........ i need your help on this sir..... thanks in anticipation of your response.
Hello young man, if I may ask what is your course of study and which school. I may not promise you ll get this your request, just 2 days ago my external hard disk got damaged and I don't know how to retrieve all my data yet.
Re: Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Aventures:
Hello young man, if I may ask what is your course of study and which school. I may not promise you ll get this your request, just 2 days ago my external hard disk got damaged and I don't know how to retrieve all my data yet.
THANKS.... BUILDING UNILAG..... IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PROJECT OR PAST PROJECTS WITH THE AFFORMENTIONED DRAWINGS AND DETAILS TOO , IT WOULD BE OF A GREAT ASSISTANCE TO ME SIR..... THANK YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Avoid Being Scammed, I'm About To Buy A House / Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom 2flat Attach At AIT Road Alagbado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.