Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI (89994 Views)

Building On Swamp, How Do I Go, Raft Or Pile? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Picture Of Prostrating Building At Oba Akran Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
We set to embark on construction of a terrace Building project (3 duplex) at Ajah axis.
Project manager:MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
Duration : 5-6 months
Budget:on request

...We thank you for encouragement all this while!
and we do promise to maintain our integrity.
.....set to mobilise tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2014
MOORE - DESIGNBUILD LTD | We do structures right!

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2014
Reporting for role-call sir. This design is very beautiful. Could you please send me the budget (if possible with full estimates). My e-mail is : cleric_lxg@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Always in your class for lecture.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
wow this is design is just wow... reporting here

kindly check our thread for the services we offer.. though we spoke yesterday. it will be great to include all the service at the earlier stage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1450024/cctv-access-control-installations-professional/3

https://www.nairaland.com/1321901/dstv-fta-multi-dwelling-unit-installation/7
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
We commence with pumping of water

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
DAY 1:aggressive pumping in progress

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
segcymoor: DAY 1:aggressive pumping in progress

That is quite some water.

Question time:

1. Does the fence have a raft base? I ask this because it is obvious the area is prone to flood.

2. Any idea of the level of the compound to the near by road? I mean is it higher or lower?

3. Is dere an access road to the site? I mean will it be possible to drop your utilities directly on the site?
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by brunofarad(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Following this project.......

Btw I can see my product/service from the 3D
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Onuokwu: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
I am waiting to see how this water logged plot of land is tamed. Most of the plots i am being shown around the ajah azis is like this but i am skeptical about buying it because of the water logged nature.

@Segcy, do you need to fill this site? IS it raft or pile you need here?
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
We established the building area otherwise called setting out to commence excavation but what we discovered here due to aggressive pumping make us to sit down and reflect

....we sall keep you informed!

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
cleric:
That is quite some water.
Question time:
1. Does the fence have a raft base? I ask this because it is obvious the area is prone to flood.
2. Any idea of the level of the compound to the near by road? I mean is it higher or lower?
3. Is dere an access road to the site? I mean will it be possible to drop your utilities directly on the site?

Will get back to you soon. ....on the hot sit at the moment!

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Onuokwu: I am waiting to see how this water logged plot of land is tamed. Most of the plots i am being shown around the ajah azis is like this but i am skeptical about buying it because of the water logged nature.
@Segcy, do you need to fill this site? IS it raft or pile you need here?
It shall be tame! From the above pic of our previous project you can see we did tame it.

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
However, I may need to inform you that this particular Site is worse than that former project. {We discover that lately because we are not responsible for Structural analysis} Their is a thin line between water log area and swamping area.
Just follow us in the process. You will understand the different
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
segcymoor:
I understand . Tanx
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by pmil(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
the 3D looks cool!Well done brother.
segcymoor: We set to embark on construction of a terrace Building project (3 duplex) at Ajah axis.
Project manager:MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
Duration : 5-6 months
Budget:on request

...We thank you for encouragement all this while!
and we do promise to maintain our integrity.
.....set to mobilise tomorrow.

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by eudoh940(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Boss I de ur back o grin[color=][/color] cheesy
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
segcymoor:

From the subsequent pictures, I have seen the answer to questions 2 and 3 already unless ofcourse you just want to throw more light. I am quite curious about the difference between swampy and water logged.
I remember that either you or aventure mentioned that there are more challenges with erecting a building in places like gbagada and maryland than most parts of Lekki. I am still trying to get my head around that. cheesy.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
cleric:
From the subsequent pictures, I have seen the answer to questions 2 and 3 already unless ofcourse you just want to throw more light. I am quite curious about the difference between swampy and water logged.
I remember that either you or aventure mentioned that there are more challenges with erecting a building in places like gbagada and maryland than most parts of Lekki. I am still trying to get my head around that. cheesy.
You are on point. I ve done a project in maryland precisely at arowojobe where the land can hardly carry the weight of human being let alone structure.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by Onuokwu: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
segcymoor: However, I may need to inform you that this particular Site is worse than that former project. {We discover that lately because we are not responsible for Structural analysis} Their is a thin line between water log area and swamping area.
Just follow us in the process. You will understand the different

Okay Sir. I am following. I know you can do it.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by pmil(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
hmm...my oga @cleric the engr....just love your inquisitiveness ....Am sure, you will become a chartered Engr after this class...lol!
cleric:

1 Like

Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
segcymoor:
Now. from hot sit to drawing table.
.....we shall get back to you!
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 3:50am On Aug 16, 2014
mufutau55:

You are right... and this guy is supposed to be an Accountant playing with figures. smiley
I like him though. His inquisitiveness actually help others too.

Hajji M.

Took a while for me to discover how Oga Mufutau knew I am an accountant. grin .
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 3:52am On Aug 16, 2014
pmil: hmm...my oga @cleric the engr....just love your inquisitiveness ....Am sure, you will become a chartered Engr after this class...lol!
I hope so. I am learning a lot from the threads especially from spyder, aventure,skimanski, and the owner of this thread. Mufutau's comments on most threads also helps.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2014
segcymoor:
Now. from hot sit to drawing table.
.....we shall get back to you!
To start with:Intend to conduct soil test and investigation.
The problem with this particular site is that about 1.2m top soil below natural ground level is mud .and we intend to do 1.5m height foundation considered road level
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
segcymoor:
To start with:Intend to conduct soil test and investigation.
The problem with this particular site is that about 1.2m top soil below natural ground level is mud .and we intend to do 1.5m height foundation considered road level

Wow, okay, let's wait for the report of the soil test (I know most clients will not want to hear about soil test including me grin ). Wishing you all the best.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by pmil(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Cool!
Knowledge is power
cleric:
I hope so. I am learning a lot from the threads especially from spyder, aventure,skimanski, and the owner of this thread. Mufutau's comments on most threads also helps.
Re: PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
cleric:
Haaaa, How does one show extreme respect on the keyboard? No wonder your comments are so mature. You left Nigeria over a decade before I was born. There was no ICAN? shocked . Well, I also didn't take the ICAN (even though it was in existence), I did the ACCA instead. Sir, You are wearing the shoes many of the upcoming youth like myself dream to wear. More grease to your elbows and may you eat the food of your hard work, children and grand children. I am still very much amazed sir. shocked

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR! (Yes in CAPS). Le't keep up the good work.

Hajji M.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) / What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.