Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

God Bombarded Me With Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Bombarded Me With Jobs (2782 Views)

Help With Jobs For Undergraduates / Proposal To Re-merge This Section With Jobs/Vacancies / Immigraton To Australia,new Zealand,with Jobs Contact Us . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bombarded Me With Jobs by holakunle(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2008
This is a TESTIMONY of the Lord's goodness in my life. I wrapped up my NYSC in February 2008 and have been waiting upon the Lord for a fantastic job offer. As we speak my country people, I don't know which job to pick from the list of 4 reputable financial institutions (excluding 2 written-off jobs and a pending Test result ) in Nigeria. The least paying of these institutions is Zenith Bank (85k).

My advice for us all is to keep up the struggle. There are 5 main important factors to securing a good job;

1. GOD
2. GOD
3. GOD

REASON: The Bible says that "EVERY Good and Perfect Gift is from above, from the Father of Light in whom there is no variation or shadow of turning".

4. Walk the street of Lagos (not sending CVs online oh).
5. Crashing  G.Maths

May GOD continue to Fight for us in our loafty Quest. Amen
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by ashmanpolo: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2008
My brother,
I go by d name ashmanpolo. Pls kip praying 4 me and all others. Also finished NYSC February.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by IykeD(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2008
My Broda, U r great.May God continue to shower you with his blessings.Your testimony is powerful and encouraging!
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by lexicon(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2008
I am happy 4 u ooooo
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by Tofunmmy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
I am thanking God on your behalf, cos it is good to rejoice with people when they achieve good things from the Lord.

Continue to thank Him the more, so that He can take you to higher grounds from here.

All the best in life.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by sagacious(f): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2008
Thank God for you, i'm very happy for you.I use you as a point of contact for those that are looking unto God for such blessing .May God grant to us all according to our heart desire.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by MISSWORLD1(f): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2008
The Lord who started the good work in your life,is able and just to complete it, The best is yet to come.
You aint seen notin yet, Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by xheggs(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2008
congratulations man.,.,,.
never forget GOD and your parents/guardian too
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by alex406(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2008
God is always wonderful,he only allow us to face some kind of temptation in order to strengthen our faith in him.I thank God for your.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by ayobase(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2008
always remember to say
"thank U God"everyday.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by uniquelove(f): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2008
The Lord is good all the time. Thank God
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by mogentle(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2008
See yourself happy cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
But
Your testimony is making the devil to look like this cry cry cry cry cry cry

My guy I wish u more goodluck.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by mogentle(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
Praise da Lord
Halleluyah,
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by slyk2(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2008
shout halleluya 7x
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by jaydude(f): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2008
congrats dude, may God perfect all dat concerns u.but DO NOT 4get 2 pay ur tithe regularly, cheers,
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by mekk(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2008
"For we overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of Our Testimony"
"AMEN"
Tell you what pal,I Admire your profound Love Lord for God.
I also appreciate the fact that you have attributed all these to God.
its a nice thing to testify for Good thing such as these.
I assure the Lord has just started.you ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by Urchie(f): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2008
My ppl, this is grt. I rejoice with u for this great success.

I want to use this opportunity to also share my own gratitude to God Almighty.
I did finish my own service in February as well. I served with Wema Bank Plc and automatically was to be retained but only God knows when becos of their slow attitude to recruitment.
A month after our service we were given a letter to stop coming to work untill we are contacted to come and resume again as full staff.
I said that they will not see me agian to recruit by the time they are ready. Only then was when i took my g-mat seriously for once. For over 2 weeks i stayed back where i served (Benin City) and did not go back home becos i saw a lot of opportunities there.
I wrote the test with ETB, Zenith all as a gate crasher and non of them contacted me untill Oceanic Bank invited me and there i made it ready for the interview in May. Just then Fidelity invited me for theirs as well which i also made. While these where going on i also had my eye on owning a business. Going for the Oceanin Bank interview, i made it, also made it with Bank PHB although when PHB invited me for the next stage i was so busy with setting up my business so i could not attend since it was in Lagos.
Today i hav a job with the bank and also a gud paying business and hav ppl working for me who i pay.
This can only be God
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by jlag(f): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2008
holakunle i feel u oh. I also finished serving in feb yet to get a job. I hav had good, bad and ugly times. Your testimony and my faith on God tells me soon i will writing something similar. Congratulations! be sure to make the best choiceof the job opp.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by Arnold1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2008
Glory be to God !!! Congrats !!!
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by wale02(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
I am happy for you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by kellyhand1: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
Holakunle, God has really favoured you and this is just the beginning, Congratulations brother.

alex406:

God is always wonderful,he only allow us to face some kind of temptation in order to strengthen our faith in him.I thank God for your.

Alex, I strongly agree with you because I am currently undergoing trials despite the prospects I 've got. But I know God will still see me through. I will share my story when my prayers are answered. You'll all want to hear.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by anonimi: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2008
First of all congrats to poster.
However, I think you and others should note this quote from someone:

"Authentic religious leaders have always admonished: pray as if all depends on God; WORK as if all depends on you"

Reading through these "testimonies" it is obvious you guys worked extra hard compared to those sitting by and claiming and receiving "miracles" and phantom blessings from scammers (mis)representing God.
I wish you all the best and hope you will share your hard work testimony also with others so they kearn from you.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by MrCrackles(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2008
Oku orire!
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by dot2002(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2008
na lie,
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by amigoes(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2008
@poster

there are three things that you shouldn't 4get when you enter into your  " poposisin ".

1, GOD
2, GOD
3, GOD.

all da best.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by walexm(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2008
oh, i thank God for you o on behalf of the whole h smiley
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by oYaTo(m): 1:21am On Aug 14, 2008
me sef serve finish for Feb 08. .

The way my job take fall into my lap, no be small thing o. .

It brought me closer to God straight!

Read abt it 'ere. .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=115059.msg1987741#msg1987741
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by ogodona(f): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2008
Gratulie hola,indeed our God is so wonderful,he is the alpha and omega,the lion of the tribe of juda,the firm foundation in zion,first born of all creation,the infallible and indefatiguable God,the unconquerable messiah, i could still go on and on and on to venerate his holy name for what he has done in your life believeing him to do the same thing for me
cause am excepting a big miracle from him which i'm going to give as a special testimony to all Nairalanders very soon. smiley
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by holakunle(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2008
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by Boslo: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2008
Amen.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by rivuxg(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2008
yeah you have to make God the first in everything you do, 'cos he's the alpha and the omega the beginning and the end. i'm sure he will se us all through and never let us down.
Re: God Bombarded Me With Jobs by jimblaze(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2008
I am happy for you and i have tapped into your testmony ,God is the only one that can give you your dream job,men will always disappoint you, PRAISE THE LORD OF HOSTS!

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In A Telecommunication Company / Fmcl Recruiting For Various Positions / Civil Defence Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.