Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Proposal To Re-merge This Section With Jobs/Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Proposal To Re-merge This Section With Jobs/Vacancies (683 Views)

Poll: Merge the sections or keep them separate?

Merge/Combine: 100% (3 votes)
Keep Separate: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Help With Jobs For Undergraduates / *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / God Bombarded Me With Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal To Re-merge This Section With Jobs/Vacancies by Seun(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2008
It seems as if the vacancy section suffers from more spam now that this section has been split off, and this section suffers from lack of traffic due to the removal of the vacancies.  Therefore the "getting a job forum experiment" is a failure. 

Should I merge the two sections back?  Are you for or against this move?  Your opinion is important.
Re: Proposal To Re-merge This Section With Jobs/Vacancies by Wendy80(f): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2008
pls do well 2 merge them,
Re: Proposal To Re-merge This Section With Jobs/Vacancies by kay8080: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2008
it wud be a great idea cos i tink seperating the two section is just a waste oof web page cos they re the same tin its just a matter of sermantics
Re: Proposal To Re-merge This Section With Jobs/Vacancies by Seun(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2008
It's been done. Back to status quo. This is called a failed experiment.
Re: Proposal To Re-merge This Section With Jobs/Vacancies by yicob(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2008
I never opened the section.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / All Job Vacancies As At 17th Dec. 2008 / Study For Ur Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.