Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Open Heavens: “Provoking Signs & Wonders I”, Wednesday 8th January 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens: “Provoking Signs & Wonders I”, Wednesday 8th January 2014 (1306 Views)

Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 / Encounter The God Of Signs & Wonders With Bishop Francis Wale Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens: “Provoking Signs & Wonders I”, Wednesday 8th January 2014 by aloteda: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2014

[size=13pt]Memory Verse: John 11:40: “Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?”

Read: Matthew 8:8-10.

Matthew 8:8-10:“The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.”

You must follow some spiritual principles if you want signs and wonders to become daily occurrences in your life. God is so generous to all that He has made it easy for all men to provoke His signs and wonders. Every record of signs and wonders in the Bible and in modern times can be traced to certain factors which were responsible for their occurrence. One of such factors is prayer. Prayers come in different forms. The prayer of the centurion is the model I want us to consider as a typical prayer that provokes signs and wonders. If there is an example of a prayer that was answered instantly with commendation, it is the prayer of the centurion.

http://omobaswagz..com/2014/01/open-heavens-provoking-signs-wonders-i.html[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Baba Sadela Is Dead :- / Good Muslims Your Voice Needs To Be Heard. / WHY MUSLIMS ARE CONVERTING TO CHRIST IN THE FACE OF ISIS ATROCITIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.