Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? (6241 Views)

*** Short - Lets Apartment In Vi , Ikoyi & Lekki *** / Fully Equipped Apartment For Short Lets In Lagos, Nigeria (min Of 3 Days Rent) / Short Lets In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2008
some of friends of mine are going to lagos,nigeria next month and they are looking for short term lets for a period of 3weeks to 1 month,please if you know of professional and reliable estate agents in lagos who are trustworthy and have these service,give me their contact address,telephone numbers or email,website e.t.c.
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by awonboiz: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2008
how much are your guys willing to pay and which location do they have in mind to chill?
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
anywhere around the island or if mainland somewhere safe,maybe adeniyi jones,gra these kind of areas because safety is the most important thing and security,seeing as we ll go out a lot clubbing and all that
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by beninman(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2008
@ rockhaven 

I HAV short letss for u in  lekki  and adeniyi jones area.please  call segun  ojemuyiwa on 08033043242.see my webpage www.rockhavensolicitorsnigeria.page.tl
it is  50k per day

Why can I go to five star hotel if I have to pay 50k (US$400) a day for short let in lagos. It doesn't make sense man. I am sorry, mr man, we cannot take that from you. We will be going to Eko hotel instead if we cannot find resonable short let in Lagos again.
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by brownbonno(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2008
rockhaven:

I HAV short letss for u in lekki and adeniyi jones area.please call segun ojemuyiwa on 08033043242.see my webpage www.rockhavensolicitorsnigeria.page.tl
it is 50k per day but we can let u share it with some other friends

You want to be rich over night.Greedy people. embarassed
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2008
rockhaven:

I HAV short letss for u in lekki and adeniyi jones area.please call segun ojemuyiwa on 08033043242.see my webpage www.rockhavensolicitorsnigeria.page.tl
it is 50k per day but we can let u share it with some other friends
chairman im not a yahoo boy or 419 o im a student here,50,000 should do for 2/3 weeks at least for a short let,like guys said on here ill rather go to sheraton hotel,eko hotel or any 5 star hotel for that price, im positive that short lets in nigeria even with solid security s not more than 100,000 a month for really posh places or therebouts
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by liftedone(f): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2008
The only short let apartment I know about is called Picadilly Suites on the Lekki Epe axis, actually at Argungi, after Jakande Roundabout, before Chevron Roundabout. It doesn't come cheap, though cheaper than what our guy gave you sha. I checked for a friend some months ago and I know their two bedroom Executive Suite was going for N16k per night, although they were willing to do N10k per night because my friend was supposed to stay a minimum of 6 months. I don't know if they'll give a discount for 3 weeks. I actually just tore up their room rates this weekend while sorting my stuff. I have their leaflet somewhere but I can make the enquiry for you if this rate suits your friends. The place is a short distance from Alpha Beach.

I can go there tomorrow and get the leaflet and send you the number to call them with and also find out if they will do a discount for your friends. I have a cousin who has a hotel in Omole GRA, there's a penthouse in the hotel with two rooms. You can check the site www.villasofiacourts.com( I think, I'll check it once I'm done typing this and modify if necessary). I can ask for a discount from him for the penthouse. Check and give me a feedback so that I can see what I can do if it's ok for your friends.
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by trustboy: 6:28am On Aug 11, 2008
Anyone needing a short let with good facility around Sango-ota, Ogun state should send me an e-mail at sidi3000@yahoo.com. The let is available at a very cheap price and the facilities are quite good.
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by trustboy: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2008
Just to correct my last post. The email address is sidikat3000@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by Gobi38: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2008
@lucabrasi - try the link below, I used their service the last time I was in Lagos.

http://www.makeitnigeria.com/
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by beninman(m): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
I need short term let budget 50k/M only! When it is short term let, the price is always weekly or monthly! Did you all understand? Not night or daily! 10K, 16K, 50K daily doesn't make no sense! How much is short term let in Canada or great USA? Why Nigeria will be 1,000,000 a night why USA, Canada, UK Australia are all about $500 a month?
I beg, not be so them de make money oooo. Take it easy my friend. If you don;t know what to write, it will be better for you no to reply at all than writing what ever you what.
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by liftedone(f): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
Short term lets are not a common phenomenon in Nigeria yet and many are still run like hotels. It's not like in England for example where you can get hostel accommodation for say 70 pounds  a week. This is the fact in Nigeria. Didn't you listen to the CNN report a forthnight ago where property costs were said to be comparable to what you get in New York and London. N50k a month for short let accommodation in Lagos? Except you are looking for face me I face you apartment sha. Those ones are plenty. You can get one for that price per annum even.

There's a new luxury apartment come up in Lekki that are charging from N25k per night, even I gasped in horror when I made the call to them. They have their target market and I assure you the place is constantly booked.

This is the reality and the contradiction of our country, my brother. Nobody is trying to make money off anyone here. I gave information about what I know ( and I may not know all the short let apartments in Lagos). I can send you the numbers for you to make the calls yourself.

Many of you who've been out of Nigeria for a while need a reality check. You have a general belief that things in Nigeria ought to be cheaper than abroad which is not the case at all. In fact, I still find it difficult to buy clothes here because I will always make a comparison with UK prices. A lot has changed in Nigeria and as much as there is poverty here, there are people who are doing very well especially bankers and those who work in the telecoms organisations. Lagos is a real contradiction of poverty and riches residing side by side.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by liftedone(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2008
Moonbay Luxury Apartments, 11 Furo Ezimora Street, Lekki 1. Nos 01-4313233, 08060197888.
Piccadilly Suites, Lekki( btw Argungi and Igboefon bus stops off the expressway) Nos 017610461, 08062798505.
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by beninman(m): 12:35am On Aug 12, 2008
Oh God help us ooooooooo
Anyway, thank you lifedone. I understand you very well ooo. Since we think we have gold and Diamond all in our country that we can just be pricing things the way we want, then some of us will have no choice but to just be waiting for God to have His way one day. We will try to work and save more before coming to out Country Nigeria where more than 80% of the total population are unemployed and yet things are going sky rocket like that and we are just standing looking! Well, we will only work for another few months and save more so that we don't come home and be stranded in our own country.
Thank you again for the full explanation lifedone. God bless you. You knew I wasn't talking to one person but all Nigerians and I appreciate your kind respond.

The only thing now lucabrasi is to work day and night no resting so that we don't go home and be stranded ooh! I am going to start working now like jacker's and sell everything I have so that I can have enough money to spend in Nigeria my country the most expensive country in the world. This is what happen when people are greedy! Our greed is taking too far nairalanders embarassed If we don't turn back now, this road we are working through will one day lead us all to hell and our eyes will clear.
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by brownbonno(m): 1:56am On Aug 12, 2008
The problem in Nigeria is greed.Getting rich through the fast lane.The statistics of NDLEA of the nabbed men/women at the airport is a testimony of our level of greed.
People are talking about bankers receiving fat salaries,because the banks are making massive profit from "Our" money (deposits) from corrupt government officials.
Ask yourself why do Nigerian bank send their staff to source for customers to make deposit ?Do they fulfill their social responsibilities to the society,how do the average Nigerian benefits from their banking services etc.
We have a long way to go.
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2008
liftedone:

The only short let apartment I know about is called Picadilly Suites on the Lekki Epe axis, actually at Argungi, after Jakande Roundabout, before Chevron Roundabout. It doesn't come cheap, though cheaper than what our guy gave you sha. I checked for a friend some months ago and I know their two bedroom Executive Suite was going for N16k per night, although they were willing to do N10k per night because my friend was supposed to stay a minimum of 6 months. I don't know if they'll give a discount for 3 weeks. I actually just tore up their room rates this weekend while sorting my stuff. I have their leaflet somewhere but I can make the enquiry for you if this rate suits your friends. The place is a short distance from Alpha Beach.

I can go there tomorrow and get the leaflet and send you the number to call them with and also find out if they will do a discount for your friends. I have a cousin who has a hotel in Omole GRA, there's a penthouse in the hotel with two rooms. You can check the site www.villasofiacourts.com( I think, I'll check it once I'm done typing this and modify if necessary). I can ask for a discount from him for the penthouse. Check and give me a feedback so that I can see what I can do if it's ok for your friends.
thanks a lot but that is still way over our budget,we r not looking for anything executive just normal house or flat with bed n stuffs,just somewhere nice n clean to sleep and wake up and chill out,we are willing to pay for the area because of the crime and ambience not the luxury,we ll be in nigeria for only 3 weeks so we r not looking for luxury as such
trustboy:

Anyone needing a short let with good facility around Sango-ota, Ogun state should send me an e-mail at sidi3000@yahoo.com. The let is available at a very cheap price and the facilities are quite good.
too far from lagos but thanks
Gobi38:

@lucabrasi - try the link below, I used their service the last time I was in Lagos.

cheers man but can you pls give an idea of the price range and stuffs,wat area e.t.c thanks
beninman:

I need short term let budget 50k/M only! When it is short term let, the price is always weekly or monthly! Did you all understand? Not night or daily! 10K, 16K, 50K daily doesn't make no sense! How much is short term let in Canada or great USA? Why Nigeria will be 1,000,000 a night why USA, Canada, UK Australia are all about $500 a month?
I beg, not be so them de make money oooo. Take it easy my friend. If you don;t know what to write, it will be better for you no to reply at all than writing what ever you what.
i tire o my brother,what i want ppl to even consider is the prices we r getting on here for short lets compared to the price of a room in sheraton/eko hotel e.t.c the most expensive hotel wont be more than 50,000 a night or therebouts now compare it to a house like 2/3 ppl will be sharing without cooks,house helps e.t.c
liftedone:

Moonbay Luxury Apartments, 11 Furo Ezimora Street, Lekki 1. Nos 01-4313233, 08060197888.
Piccadilly Suites, Lekki( between Argungi and Igboefon bus stops off the expressway) Nos 017610461, 08062798505.
pls do you have an idea of the prices for a night or a week?cheers
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2008
beninman:

Oh God help us ooooooooo
Anyway, thank you lifedone. I understand you very well ooo. Since we think we have gold and Diamond all in our country that we can just be pricing things the way we want, then some of us will have no choice but to just be waiting for God to have His way one day. We will try to work and save more before coming to out Country Nigeria where more than 80% of the total population are unemployed and yet things are going sky rocket like that and we are just standing looking! Well, we will only work for another few months and save more so that we don't come home and be stranded in our own country.
Thank you again for the full explanation lifedone. God bless you. You knew I wasn't talking to one person but all Nigerians and I appreciate your kind respond.

The only thing now lucabrasi is to work day and night no resting so that we don't go home and be stranded ooh! I am going to start working now like jacker's and sell everything I have so that I can have enough money to spend in Nigeria my country the most expensive country in the world. This is what happen when people are greedy! Our greed is taking too far nairalanders embarassed If we don't turn back now, this road we are working through will one day lead us all to hell and our eyes will clear.
maybe ill take the latter option and just go n stay at home ,because at this rate i will have to look for a job in lagos to pay for my return ticket grin
ikeja is not too bad but we just want to experience staying on our own and what to expect,the experience ,privacy e.t.c
but really its way too expensive
brownbonno:

The problem in Nigeria is greed.Getting rich through the fast lane.The statistics of NDLEA of the nabbed men/women at the airport is a testimony of our level of greed.
People are talking about bankers receiving fat salaries,because the banks are making massive profit from "Our" money (deposits) from corrupt government officials.
Ask yourself why do Nigerian bank send their staff to source for customers to make deposit ?Do they fulfill their social responsibilities to the society,how do the average Nigerian benefits from their banking services etc.
We have a long way to go.
generally speaking i agree with you,the owners of most of these luxury apartments are governors and politicians who consider a normal price as chicken feed because of the money they have which isnt fair,we r not askn for below reason just normal as obtains every where else round the world
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by anonimi: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2008
Gobi38:

I just visited their web site and it looks impressive,  I hope their service quality was good and consistent.
For those who are complaining about the rates, that's what we get for being laid back and condoning the thieves amongst us who invariably are our friends, relations, ex-school mates, church (religious group) mates etc. We need to educate ourselves that what touches one touches all.  When most employers- government & private- feel they are doing you a favour to pay your salary on time not minding that it could be pittance such as what teachers and civil servants as well as those in small one-man businesses get, this is the result; an ever widening rich-poor gap. There is also no effective redistribution of income through progressive taxation
The Yorubas say: Irorun igi ohun ni irorun eiye- When the tree is ok, the bird on it is also ok.
However let's hope that as more entrepreneurs get involved in this short let serviced apartment business, the prices will start going down.
Moreover, we need to change our mentality of building a house and locking it up for 48 weeks or more only so you can use it for 4 weeks or less when you visit. Sheer waste of resources. rather you should rent it and use the income to pay for your 4-week stay in a serviced apartment. If and when you relocate finally to Nigeria you can reclaim, refurbish and stay in your house or even sell it to build something more appropriate to your tastes then.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by anonimi: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2008
beninman:

@ rockhaven

it is 50k per day

Oga Sege see wetin your web page dey show:

Sorry, we are having server problems! Please be patient, while we try to solve the problem.

I guess it is indicative of what level of service to expect from your 50k/night lekki short lets. Oga lawyer. maybe you should engage other qualified professionals in IT, Estate management, hospitality to make your venture worthwhile and not just think sey i-get-property-for-lekki so everyone must hail.
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by anonimi: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2008
liftedone:

I have a cousin who has a hotel in Omole GRA, there's a penthouse in the hotel with two rooms. You can check the site www.villasofiacourts.com. I can ask for a discount from him for the penthouse. Check and give me a feedback so that I can see what I can do if it's ok for your friends.

Thanks for your helpful and detailed responses to this thread- quite informative cool. I also just visited the web site and the structure/layout looks ok. Do you know anything about their service quality?
When you say the penthouse has two rooms do you mean two bed[/b]rooms apart from the sitting & dining area? Does the penthouse have [b]a kitchen?
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by Gobi38: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ anonimi - makeitnigeria service is excellent. The owner is based here in yankee and runs his business the america way -" Customers first", all his staffs are very professional and the prices are affortable, imagine renting a whole furnished house (3 - 4 bedroom ) in LEKKI VGC for just $160 a night
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2008
@gobi38
the website and their services looks really good from what i can see of the services offered,do you think they can give discounts if renting for like 1 month?and are the rooms with locks?(because of multiple occupiers, )and what is the area and the general ambience like and acess to the main island e.g v.i,ikoyi e.t.c also just curious i guess cooking or feeding is not included right?
i know you don't work with them but asking seeing as you have stayed there before,might be making the payment from here i hope that s acceptable too,between thanks
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by Gobi38: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
@lucabrasi
contact the hospitality manager - dayo amon @ USA +1 214 274-3991

fyi - there is no multiple occupiers, your rate is for the whole house, they have properties on the island ( LEKKI 1, VGC , AJAY) and mainland ( IKEJA GRA).
  click on the link below to view their properties and rate :

http://www.makeitnigeria.com/renthomes/lagos-hotel-nigeria-apartment-hotels-vacation-rentals.htm
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2008
@gob38
thanks,already checked their website out and will holla at the numbers,they have a customer already a friend of mine going to nigeria later this year
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by ahbee(f): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2010
HI
I am Abiola, a real estate Broker, I have a nice, fully furnished and secured 3 bedrooms flat (short let) in an estate at Ikeja.
if you are interested i can send you pictures of the flat.

copy the link below to your browser, it will take you to our short let accommodation link

<a href="http://www.mondinion.com/Property/?Estate=95977&uri=/Real_Estate_Listings/adid/428659/Nigeria--Lagos--Ikeja--Short_Term_or_Sublet/">Short Let Accomodation For Let</a> at <a href="http://www.mondinion.com/Property/?Estate=95977">Mondinion.com</a>

or visit

www.realtyavenue..com

for more details you can email me
olowo.abiola@gmail.com

234-8062439904

regards
Abiola

Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by ayo45: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
We have available 4 units of tastefully furnished 2 and 3 Bed apartments to Let.
These apartments are furnished to very high standard and are available for viewing.
Also provided for your comfort are the following:
DSTV, Fitted Kitchen, Air con In All Rooms, Standby Gen and lots more to make you feel at home.
For more enquiries.

Ring KIKI
Or
Ayo
Re: Do You Know Any Short Lets In Nigeria? by ayo45: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
BEST SHORTLET DEALS - SALE SALE SALE

Luxury 2 and 3 Bed Short Let Flats To Let @ Lekki Phase 1

We have available 4 units of tastefully furnished 2 and 3 Bed apartments to Let.
These apartments are furnished to very high standard and are available for viewing.
Also provided for your comfort are the following:
DSTV, Fitted Kitchen, Air con In All Rooms, Standby Gen and lots more to make you feel at home.
For more enquiries.

Ring KIKI
Or
Ayo

(1) (Reply)

**Give away**Fenced 9 Plots Of Land For Sale In Rivers State / Quot For Building Material With Contact / Properties To Let At Gemade Estate And Gowon Estate, Egbeda(PICTURES AVAILABLE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.