Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? (1746 Views)

Special Tips On How To Clear Pimples From Your Face / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / How To Remove Pimples In Photos Using Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? by Sodia(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2014
i have lots of pimples in face . What's the best thing to do to remove pimples from my face without using chemical or any item that could cause arm to my face?

Pls help if u know what cream or drugs you can suject for me.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? by StayHealthyBlog(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
You can visit this site www.stayhealthy.blog.co.uk and explore different treatments including how you can treat it naturally without using series of creams. Just visit the site and explore, I bet you will not regret
Re: Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? by Sodia(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
StayHealthyBlog: You can visit this site www.stayhealthy.blog.co.uk and explore different treatments including how you can treat it naturally without using series of creams. Just visit the site and explore, I bet you will not regret

can't find anythin on pimples there sha mayb if u cud giv me d link of the post on pimples stuff
Re: Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? by StayHealthyBlog(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? by Sodia(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? by StayHealthyBlog(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2014
Sodia:

owk. Tanx.
did u read them ? and make sure u follow the tips
Re: Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? by chenypat(f): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Very simple just use your urine everyday. In a week time ur face will be so clear and pimples free even u will be amazed. Use your first urine early in the morning,
Apply on your face with ur fingers or with a cotton wool. Its the best method and its free. I keep tellin people this but some will say urine no, this that. Try it and you will thank me later.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? by homesodear: 3:25am On Jul 23, 2014
Sodia: i have lots of pimples in face . What's the best thing to do to remove pimples from my face without using chemical or any item that could cause arm to my face?

Pls help if u know what cream or drugs you can suject for me.

However embarrassing a pimple may be, scarring from pimples can be a serious and long time issue. Because inflammation and scars are chemical in natures, what we put on our skin and take in internally plays a part in determining the type and severity from simple acne to scars, to big or major breakouts.

Nutrition and skin care also determines how fast the pimples are controlled with scar healing and whether you get pimples in the future. Whether you’re looking to prevent scarring, fade pimple scars or simply or control breakouts, there are many products that can help. People have personally used and continue to use every one of these products on their acne prone skin.

To find out more call or whatsapp 08034917464, 08083767721 or visit www.aloe4eva.com or mail me at info@aloe4eva.com

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Your Makeup Kit And Face Clean And Hygenic Always. / Why Nigerians Can't Dress Casual / Have You Struggled With Acne, Blemishes, And Blackhead? Look Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.