Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Special Tips On How To Clear Pimples From Your Face - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Special Tips On How To Clear Pimples From Your Face (1111 Views)

Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / Help!!! How Can I Remove Pimples From My Face? / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Tips On How To Clear Pimples From Your Face by lizzyfetny: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
you need a special tips on how to clear your pimples and how to take care of your skin to make it glow,soft and young,and if you have any question to ask me,you can add fetny skincare on bbm 7e29fab4 or 07018654141
Re: Special Tips On How To Clear Pimples From Your Face by dobys(f): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
lizzyfetny: you need a special tips on how to clear your pimples and how to take care of your skin to make it glow,soft and young,and if you have any question to ask me,you can add fetny skincare on bbm 7e29fab4 or 07018654141
cant you jst wrt d special tips here orr we are 2 pay 2 get it

(1) (Reply)

Pant Trouser / Full Photos: Lagos Hairtstylists Embrace Bliss Hair / Facial Make-up Dangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.