Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How To Know If Witches Fromyour Village Are After You Ornot. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know If Witches Fromyour Village Are After You Ornot. (551 Views)

How To Know If Witches And Wizards From Your Village Are After You / When over 100 witches from your village are doing you (photo) / 15 REASONS To Know If Witches Follow You From Your Village (2) (3) (4)

How To Know If Witches Fromyour Village Are After You Ornot. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2014
* After entering a bus, it gets to
your turn to pay your fare and
you can't find your money...

* If you are downloading 5GB of
data and it Fails at 99%...

* If you buy a bold 6 for 90k
today and the next day the price
drops to 20k...

* You win 100millon, u put am 4
bank, next week d bank declare
bankrupt...

* Your first day in a restaurant,
after eating fish, the bone hang
for your throat...

* If after working for 30 days,
you got fired without salary...

* After selling your fathers
property to go abroad, and you
still got deported few weeks
later...

* If you take expo into the exam
hall, and cant understand your
own handwriting...

* If after 6 abortions and d guy
still ends up not marrying you...

* If you submit expo with your
answer sheet...

* when ur friend wey just come
back from America give u
cheque & did not remember to
sign before going back...

Finally, If you are not laughing at this
know its from the village...
Re: How To Know If Witches Fromyour Village Are After You Ornot. by Sepp360(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2014
lolz!... I just lafd cos i got the gist, not b'cos its funny!
Re: How To Know If Witches Fromyour Village Are After You Ornot. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2014
Sepp360: lolz!... I just lafd cos i got the gist, not b'cos its funny!
gist as how

Question Of The Day. / 'bella World' Of Event Planning/decorations / This Is Called Creativity. By Kelvinrnb Via Twitter ID.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9