Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) (2711 Views)

Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos / Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by RYANAYO(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1504894_friends__jpg886cb1e5805c931d2c36e383664592ec

Two friends have engaged each other in a bloody street fight over a girl at Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos, southwest Nigeria.

The fight resulted in the stabbing of Saheed Hamza, with a broken bottle by his friend, Christopher Ugbeni.
Ugbeni, a resident of Catholic Mission Street, Lagos Island, and hails from Edo State, has been arrested by the police from the Lion Building Division, Campbell Street.

He said he engaged Hamza in a fight because he was trying to snatch his girlfriend.
Hamza was rushed to the General Hospital, Lagos Island, after he was stabbed. He is currentlyreceiving treatment.

Police investigation revealed that trouble broke out between the two friends when Ugbeni reportedly saw Hamza making love advances to his girlfriend.
Ugbeni was said to have challenged his friend and that it degenerated into a fight during which the suspect broke a bottle and stabbed Hamza in the stomach.

During interrogation following his arrest, Ugbeni confessed to the crime and said he had warned his friend on several occasions to desist from making love advances to his girlfriend, but he would not listen.
“I stabbed my friend to teach him a lesson and stop him from romancing with my girlfriend,” Ugbeni allegedly told the police.

After investigation by Corporal Afu Victor, the suspect was charged before a Tinubu magistrate’s court, Lagos on a two-count charge of stabbing and attempted murder.
The offence, the prosecutor, Inspector I. Okeke said, contravened sections 228(1) and 243 of thecriminal laws of Lagos State, 2011.

The accused pleaded guilty to the charge in the open court and Chief Magistrate Y. R. Pinheiro adjourned the matter till 14 January, 2014 for sentence. - See more at: http://cast101ay..it/2014/01/two-close-friends-fight-bloody-over.html#sthash.VjqBgDdS.dpuf
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by EejaNla01(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
angry
Useless phools fighting cos a woman that wouldn't even add a bit to your life
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by Oyetboy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
@op Bleep you... Where is the pic.?

1 Like

Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by RYANAYO(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oyetboy: @op Bleep you... Where is the pic.?

i hate people that dont use their head did you check the source or you need someone to spoon feed you, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by nerodenero: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
It is like fighting over a fish when there are a lot of fishes in the ocean. Their foolishness is immeasurable and second to none angry
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by nerodenero: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oyetboy: @op Bleep you... Where is the pic.?
This is the picture below because if you had clicked the link, you would have seen it.

Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
I hope the girl is Miss World..
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by ITbomb(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wey the girl pix first before I say anything
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by hannne(f): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
lmao.c wetin kittycat dey cause.so because of a gal,u stebbed someone.am sure the girl nor send the both of u.d power of a kittycat grin grin
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by tellwisdom: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fighting over who?? sad
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by MrAboki: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
My Niggas... grin

Guess who is fhucking her whilst one is recieving treatment and the other one is behind bars... grin

Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by ifyalways(f): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fooolish men. Ugbeni will go to kirikiri,Hamza dey hospital with broken ribs,the girl will jump unto te next pricck.

Shior cheesy
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
I swear, if the girl wey them dey fight for no fine, then, they're both crazy.
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
KPEKUS-destroying man since the beginning of time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by Philipmems(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Its sad that people like this can't channel their energy into being productive development wise to their environment and communities instead of fighting over a woman (check very well you go see say na girl when no finish secondary school)... i.d.i.o.t.s... next
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by chuckficel(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
lynpetra: KPEKUS-destroying man since the beginning of time. grin

...rephrase: KPEKUS-destroying "foolish men" since the beginning of time. grin
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by Ellidude(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
I don't think i can fight a guy cos of a girl..Except maybe we're married..

Why would i do that?

If she loved me, she won't go smooching about..
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by Ellidude(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
chuckficel:

...rephrase: KPEKUS-destroying "foolish men" since the beginning of time. grin
Lol.
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by LadyH(f): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
wahala! hu is dis gal?? Miss world??
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by 4reigningqueen: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
pics of the girl or it didnt happen!
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by Tuntheycr7: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Where is d gal pix ?
Or else na lie
Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by lexrichy(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2014
the babe is busy flexing some other guy or guys now ....useless mehnnnnn.

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Money Form Another Persons Account Using Your Own ATM / Baba Ijesha: Why Did Princess Wait For 30 Mins Before Stopping Him / UPDATE On Crossdresser Who Joins Church Choir As A Female, People Reacts (INSIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.