Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

ADMIN 4731. Who Got The Aptitude Test Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ADMIN 4731. Who Got The Aptitude Test Invite? (1037 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigeria Breweries Calling. Pls Help With The Aptitude Test Format / What Kind Of Questions Does Workforce Use For The Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADMIN 4731. Who Got The Aptitude Test Invite? by nasyl(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
ADMIN 4731. This is what I got this morning from this no
U've been shortlisted for an aptitude test scheduled to hold at 161 Ikorodu Road, beside Lanre Shittu Motors, Onipan Lagos on Thur 09/01/14 by 9am.

Can't call the no that sent the text and don't know the company. I'm suspecting is one of those applications i did on jobberman.

Anyone with aforementioned information and details.
Thanks
Re: ADMIN 4731. Who Got The Aptitude Test Invite? by EXICON(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
I got a similar text this afternun wt the sender no as Admin/pt/02. The content reads thus:
'You ar invited for an aptitude test¿ Oral interview for a job post u applied for in our firm scheduld for Thur(09/01/14)¿
84,first floor demmies delight building,morgan b/stp,Itire Rd,Mushin,Lagos by 10am. Come with your cv.'
i can't recall such an application from my mind.
I'm smelling scam or those health maintenance organisations.
@op,what do u think.@NLanders,do u have any similar encounters. Thanks
Re: ADMIN 4731. Who Got The Aptitude Test Invite? by lurge(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
They're scam. I went to that Demise house in Mushin and it was all story. I attended one om Ikorodu road too same nonsense. This thread reveals their tricks. Don't waste your money going there. www.nairaland.com/1211808/experience-health-stream-alliance-hsa
Re: ADMIN 4731. Who Got The Aptitude Test Invite? by nasyl(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
this would break my heart if this is a scam message, cos i have sacrificed a lot to meet this appointment.

but really,has anyone ever experience getting such text without the company's name or a number to call back?
if yes, was it legitimate?
Re: ADMIN 4731. Who Got The Aptitude Test Invite? by nasyl(m): 6:04am On Jan 10, 2014
I finally went for the test.... It was Royalcon concept. When the guy started orientation and mention the name of the coy, I left instantly.

Thanks to nairalanders!!

(1) (Reply)

The Bank with the best pay package For DSA currently / For Employers, Urgent / 2 Tailors Urgently Needed In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.