Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

10 Girls Most Comon Behaviour On Social Network & Their Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Girls Most Comon Behaviour On Social Network & Their Life (1122 Views)

Strange Behaviour Of A Nigerian Girl, Help! / The Most Funny Photos I Have Ever Come Across On Social Media. LOL / 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Girls Most Comon Behaviour On Social Network & Their Life by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
1.Thanks is Fanks.10ks is even
better.
2.Think is fink tink is better
3.What is wah?wat is better
4.Lol is Lolssss
5.When they lost someone they
update it b4 crying.
6.when chatin they cant ask you the
meaning of english words they dnt
know kpata-kpata she enter go offline.
7.In every 4 questions she
answered 2 must be lies
8.Ask her in the eveninig what she ate
in de afternoon it wil be tea she
drank in de morning only.
9.ask her:- 'Why dont you plait/fix ur
hair?the ans must sound like dis 'WIL
YOU GIV ME MONEY?'
10.When she's very sick & cant
visit your house just invite her to
Shoprite the sickness wil automaticaly vanish when she tel you i wil manage it & come.
Re: 10 Girls Most Comon Behaviour On Social Network & Their Life by borntobegr8t(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin
Re: 10 Girls Most Comon Behaviour On Social Network & Their Life by ufuosman(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Na gals way, bt boys fellow o
Re: 10 Girls Most Comon Behaviour On Social Network & Their Life by DesChyko1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
..which in truth is non-conversational and boring..
Re: 10 Girls Most Comon Behaviour On Social Network & Their Life by Gloximazz(f): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adikam: 1.Thanks is Fanks.10ks is even
better.
2.Think is fink tink is better
3.What is wah?wat is better
4.Lol is Lolssss
5.When they lost someone they
update it b4 crying.
6.when chatin they cant ask you the
meaning of english words they dnt
know kpata-kpata she enter go offline.
7.In every 4 questions she
answered 2 must be lies
8.Ask her in the eveninig what she ate
in de afternoon it wil be tea she
drank in de morning only.
9.ask her:- 'Why dont you plait/fix ur
hair?the ans must sound like dis 'WIL
YOU GIV ME MONEY?'
10.When she's very sick & cant
visit your house just invite her to
Shoprite the sickness wil automaticaly vanish when she tel you i wil manage it & come.
u can do better.
Re: 10 Girls Most Comon Behaviour On Social Network & Their Life by Heliesha: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
ask her if she's planning on buying a new phone and the ridiculous reply will be 'do u want to get me a new phone?'.
They keep reminding you about their birthday and if u come wif no gift you're titled greedy,too much of a gift u're called a freak and an otondo.
Girls dont really think do they the jst luk and imitate each other

1 Like

Re: 10 Girls Most Comon Behaviour On Social Network & Their Life by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Heliesha: ask her if she's planning on buying a new phone and the ridiculous reply will be 'do u want to get me a new phone?'.
They keep reminding you about their birthday and if u come wif no gift you're titled greedy,too much of a gift u're called a freak and an otondo.
Girls dont really think do they the jst luk and imitate each other
you re on point my brother.girls eeh i stil dey wonder

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Open Letter To Coca-cola By An Angry Consumer / Who Knows The Answer To This Brain Teaser? / When Mosquito Get Your Matter For Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.