Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual (1015 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
[size=15pt]Police Confirms Arrest of Controversial Lagos Pastor, Sign Fireman over Alleged Ritual Murder Of A Virgin Girl[/size]

By Saharareporters, New York
Controversial Lagos miracle Pentecostal priest, Pastor Ofuche Ukoha (also known as) "Sign Fireman" has been implicated in a ritual murder scandal involving a boy in his church who strangled 12 year old teenage girl while trying to obtain feces from her for ritual purposes.

The disclosure of Pastor Fireman's involvement in the scandal was made by an eighteen year old boy paraded by the police in Lagos. The teenage suspect stated during the parade that he was sent on the ritual mission by Pastor Fireman.

He said he had always dreamt of becoming rich and had approached the pastor personally, after years of attending the church without his own financial miracle happening, Mr. Fireman reportedly told him the way to get his Sign for finance was to get the feces of a virgin girl. The suspect said Pastor Fireman promised him a reward of N100,000 for the assignment.

The suspect narrated how he sought and killed the 12 year old girl simply named "Bose", the daughter of poor lady on his street.

Confirming the incident to a Lagos correspondent this morning, Lagos Police PRO, Mrs. Ngozi Braide said Pastor Fireman was arrested on Tuesday five days after he was declared wanted by the police. She said investigation has commenced regarding his involvement.

She also said the outcome of the investigation would soon be made public.

With his church receiving hordes of miracle seekers every weekend, Pastor Fireman's church auditorium at Aguda, Surulere area of Lagos is reportedly notorious for using semi-nude female ushers.

The pastor was a subject of a UK-based Channel 4 documentary carried by journalist Seyi Rhodes of Channel 4's "Unreported World" in 2011.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/police-confirms-arrest-controversial-lagos-pastor-sign-fireman-over-alleged-ritual-murder-
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by redcliff: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lol. Fowl nyash don open
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by redcliff: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lol. Foul nyash don open. Atleast if its true. Holdup no go dey brown road again on sundays. Halleluyah. Lol
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
His own has become a shrine masquerading as a church. Na wetin hausa dey call bokanchi be dat. Something as unscriptural as that..yet people still rush for the miraculous. Make Jesus come soon abeg.

HAPPY NEW YEAR bro.. cheesy
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
The question on my mind is what wil hapen 2 hs church members nw who i think wuld b numerous as Nigerians are always after miracles. Churches wtout 'wonders' are nt sort after. Anyway my advice 2 al those would care to listen get a church with the word nt a church for signs only
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adeebiwa09: The question on my mind is what wil hapen 2 hs church members nw who i think wuld b numerous as Nigerians are always after miracles. Churches wtout 'wonders' are nt sort after. Anyway my advice 2 al those would care to listen get a church with the word nt a church for signs only

Look at you.... its a simple thing now....

Our Pastor was framed. He never did such and can never hurt a fly. Very gentle man with a loving heart. He is a down to earth man of God and filled with the hole spirit.

Hahahaha..... cant laff
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
nigerian pastors have made christianity a joke.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by plaetton: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
O.T.I.S:
nigerian pastors have made christianity is a joke.

Christianity has always been a joke.
It only takes a Nigerian to showcase it.
Fraud is in the DNA of Christianity, that it why it is such a magnet for, and so important in a nation of fraudsters.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by deebrain(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
O.T.I.S:
nigerian pastors have made christianity is a joke .

error.

kindly edit, sir.

thanks.

cheesy
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by FakeJews: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
This post has been hidden
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by wordcat(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hehehehe maybe just maybe,,, e dON tee way I know say ALL of them name confirm Native Doctors masquerading themselves as Pastors. Now wind dON blow, foul nyashi dON open.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by TheClown: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
plaetton:
Christianity has always been a joke.
It only takes a Nigerian to showcase it.
Fraud is in the DNA of Christianity, that it why it is such a magnet for, and so important in a nation of fraudsters.

No, protestantism is big joke.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Pastor Sign Fireman Over Virgin Ritual by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2014
deebrain:

error.

kindly edit, sir.

thanks.

cheesy

done! thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Reincarnation? / What Is The Purpose Of A Synagogue? / Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.