Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! (1030 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by Eden007(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Lord restore my faith because these
people that say they are your men are
really eroding my faith like a typhoon. i
don’t know who and what to believe
again. how do i even know You are the
One who says what they say You say?
Oyedepo slapped a poor woman and
bragged about it, Okotie keeps
changing wives like vulcanizers change
tyres on road sides, T.B, Adeboye et
cetera et cetera and now Pastor Chris.
How are the mighty fallen? The church
is now all about private jets, bugattis,
lambos, ferraris, hectares of land,
private schools, private hospitals,
private anointing, family cartels and
dynasties of succession, child abuse,
child molestation, den of pedophiles,
wicked and unreasonable political
affiliations, religious showmanship and
stagemanship, rosaries and litanies of
ungodly awesome escapades. Now i
cant even go to church, sit down and
listen to them because my gut feeling
is always telling me that they are lying,
that their lives are nothing but
smokescreens and that they are
maintaining double standards. Jesus
help me because I have lost faith
through these men.
Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by ExpressBooking(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Though we are not appointed to judge and bible instructed us not to ignore the gathering of the faithfuls but your fear is well entertained. Just work on and maintain your relationship with God and keep his commandments, let God be the Judge.
Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by emmyskies(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2014
And they will keep destroying your faith if you don't put JESUS CHRIST above all 'pastors'. Till you learn to place Christ first and stick to your Bible, you will keep being tossed about -Ephesians 4:14

When you do this, then would Christ lead you to a true gathering of the brethren that are Holy and preparing for His coming, keeping themselves away from the spotted world, without blemish or wrinkle -Ephesians 5:25-27

2 Likes

Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by Acidosis(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
emmyskies: And they will keep destroying your faith if you don't put JESUS CHRIST above all 'pastors'. Till you learn to place Christ first and stick to your Bible, you will keep being tossed about -Ephesians 4:14

When you do this, then would Christ lead you to a true gathering of the brethren that are Holy and preparing for His coming, keeping themselves away from the spotted world, without blemish or wrinkle -Ephesians 5:25-27
Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2014
I share in your frustration brother but I have decided to separate the MESSAGE from the MESSENGER so that I don't blaspheme the SENDER .

3 Likes

Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by jdilight(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Eden007: Lord restore my faith because these
through these men.

Jesus said tarry ye at Jerusalem till you are filled with the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit is the teacher we need. Any christian who is no filled with the Holy Spirit is not yet a christian. Forget the acting your seeing, God knows His people.
Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by Emusan(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2014
And remember they won't share in you own judgement neither you share in theirs.
Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by Degis(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why haven't you left the faith?. It is your type that make Men of God look stupid after pouring their hearts out to teach you the canticles of faith. When and where did God said you should put your trust in man?. If these men are your standard instead of the word of God, then you are the most gullible of all men. You just want to mock these men but you are clever by half.
Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by lastmessenger: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Separate the message from the messenger and you would be fine.
Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by CANTICLES: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Degis: Why haven't you left the faith?. It is your type that make Men of God look stupid after pouring their hearts out to teach you the canticles of faith. When and where did God said you should put your trust in man?. If these men are your standard instead of the word of God, then you are the most gullible of all men. You just want to mock these men but you are clever by half.
....... D Scriptures Is Our Standard, And I Can See Ur Eyes Can See Dat Evrytin I Wrote Is From D Scriptures , " One Is Our Leader, The Christ" Matt 23:10 !
Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by benELOHIM7(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
my guuuuy embarassed....i share in ur frustration my guy. the only thing that keeps me going is Jesus' words, he foretold everything thats happening now. I advice u to stick to ur bible
Eden007: Lord restore my faith because these
through these men.
Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by Ochoiho: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Looking unit Jesus the author and finisher of our faith who for the joy that was set before him endure the cross despising the same. The key work here is LOOK UNTO JESUS.
Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by igbeke: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Looking unto Jesus, (not Men of God):
The Author and Finisher of your Faith
Re: Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! by okotv(m): 1:33am On Sep 03, 2014
replies on this thread is the reason why Christianity is being watered down in Nigeria....if a Pastor sins and the Bible condemns that act..leave that church quickly because a leaders sin is a leading sin.

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Is Jesus? A Prophet Or The Son Of God / Miss Sahhara Attacks Pope Francis For Calling Trans People ‘nuclear Weapons’ / Secrets Of T.b. Joshua's Success Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.