Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Lyk C'riously How Best Wuld You Be Able To Tell? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lyk C'riously How Best Wuld You Be Able To Tell? (693 Views)

11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lyk C'riously How Best Wuld You Be Able To Tell? by plusme1: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Let's get chatty!! 'K nw in dis kinda scenario, You as a teacher went with your pupils on an excursion. As u were about leaving d place, you noticed a pupil is yet to enter d school bus..he was crying all alone..You asked WHY? And he said '' i dnt want 2 go home, not at all cos mum and dad fights every night, they bang d chairs in d room and scream so loudly" i really dont want 2 go home. 'bangn nd screamn' there means sex. You as d teacher knownig fully wat dat meant, how wuld u convince/or tell dis very little boy dat mum nd dad aren't fightn so he could go home?
Re: Lyk C'riously How Best Wuld You Be Able To Tell? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lol.a flat mate of mine back in school had the same experience.shes always using every opportunity to avoid home.during the holidays when some are excited about going home and re uniting with their parents, some will rather not go home.good enough she was my friends roomate so we became close.i askd her kemi, why dont you like going home durong the hols to meet with your parents and sinlings, dont you miss them and she was like she doesnt miss home at all except hee siblings and I said thats a good reason to be at home na.she said shewa you wont uneerstand

I said ehen, oya make me understand na
she said they are always quarelling with themselves and everyone around them.my siblings have all left home and am the last born stuck with them
I said eh ya.i dont know how to explain it but many parents dont know the gravity of emotional and psychological pain they cause to their kids when they start fighting
They dont even understand that they are not only leaving a bad legacy for them, they are making their kods avoid them when they see small breathing space.there will be nothing they will miss about tjem because whenever they temember home, what pops in their head is daddy and mummy wahalah.

many of them assume providing money for them and paying their school fees is all to being a good parent.
just look at the bitterness and emotional pain a little child is going through because of their parents stoop! D! Ty and such kids are all over the place burying so much pain at a young age and growing up with so much resentment.

its just a pity that many parents are not even aware of the psuchological havoc they wreck on their kids at a young age and they carry it to adulthood.
smh

parents ehen.smh.
Re: Lyk C'riously How Best Wuld You Be Able To Tell? by tellwisdom: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
kulyie: Lol.a flat mate of mine back in school had the same experience.shes always using every opportunity to avoid home.during the holidays when some are excited about going home and re uniting with their parents, some will rather not go home.good enough she was my friends roomate so we became close.i askd her kemi, why dont you like going home durong the hols to meet with your parents and sinlings, dont you miss them and she was like she doesnt miss home at all except hee siblings and I said thats a good reason to be at home na.she said shewa you wont uneerstand

I said ehen, oya make me understand na
she said they are always quarelling with themselves and everyone around them.my siblings have all left home and am the last born stuck with them
I said eh ya.i dont know how to explain it but many parents dont know the gravity of emotional and psychological pain they cause to their kids when they start fighting
They dont even understand that they are not only leaving a bad legacy for them, they are making their kods avoid them when they see small breathing space.there will be nothing they will miss about tjem because whenever they temember home, what pops in their head is daddy and mummy wahalah.

many of them assume providing money for them and paying their school fees is all to being a good parent.
just look at the bitterness and emotional pain a little child is going through because of their parents stoop! D! Ty and such kids are all over the place burying so much pain at a young age and growing up with so much resentment.

its just a pity that many parents are not even aware of the psuchological havoc they wreck on their kids at a young age and they carry it to adulthood.
smh

parents ehen.smh.

How far...Na wen u go com my house com smooch me?? sad
Re: Lyk C'riously How Best Wuld You Be Able To Tell? by plusme1: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hey! Kulyie i feel 4 ha..bt lol dat wasnt wat i meant. A'just got dat modified.
Re: Lyk C'riously How Best Wuld You Be Able To Tell? by greatgod2012(f): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
@kulyie, did you read the post at all

1 Like

Re: Lyk C'riously How Best Wuld You Be Able To Tell? by greatgod2012(f): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
@op, it's not as difficult as you portray it..........just tell the child that mum and dad have not and will never fight, the truth is that, they're both close friends and they are playing as such, if it's a lie, you get home and ask them.

1 Like

Re: Lyk C'riously How Best Wuld You Be Able To Tell? by plusme1: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
greatgod2012: @kulyie, did you read the post at all
he surely did i got dat modified recently...i omitd d meaning of bangn nd screamn..
#winks
Re: Lyk C'riously How Best Wuld You Be Able To Tell? by plusme1: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
greatgod2012: @op, it's not as difficult as you portray it..........just tell the child that mum and dad have not and will never fight, the truth is that, they're both close friends and they are playing as such, if it's a lie, you get home and ask them.
oh! playing dat involves screaming just @ nyt! If i were d child den! I think i'ld tel mum nd dad i'l also love 2 play dat kinda game wit them.. Nd did i potray dat difficult?! Nah..*smiles*
Re: Lyk C'riously How Best Wuld You Be Able To Tell? by longthinx: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Just cadjole the kid to go home but write a note to his parent about what you heard from their kid, dat settles it.

(1) (Reply)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Man In Delta / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage / Birthday Peeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.