Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Android Users : Here Is The Best Alternative To Play Store - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users : Here Is The Best Alternative To Play Store (700 Views)

6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Users : Here Is The Best Alternative To Play Store by oneakj(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
hi peeps, some of you probably know this, but I'm sure majority of Android users don't know about this apps platform that stands shoulder to shoulder with play store on your android devices. ( If you still think an android device is no fun without play store, well you are wrong !

I was having alot of trouble downloading from the play store recently, which I don't know why cuz I've done everything necessary( including clearing caches, checking to see if play store was disabled, and checking for virus) and still no positive result.

In search of solutions, I stumble on this site www.1mobile.com
I downloaded their installer and installed on my phone. When I opened the installer, I discovered it has all the apps am looking for and much more...

Here are the advantages it has over play store :

1) All apps are free

2) you can manually pause or resume your download anytime you want.

3) downloading is faster
4) its not just about apps and games, they have videos and pictures in stock too.

Now I don't bother about my play store again cuz 1mobile is up to date and on point. Go try it out and let's hear your comment. See ya!
Re: Android Users : Here Is The Best Alternative To Play Store by Swiftboy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nokia XL Dual SIM Smartphone / Video Of First Iphone 6 Drop By Boy And Fell On A Hard Concrete In Australia / Infinix For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.