Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nigerians On Heaven And Hell - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians On Heaven And Hell (1421 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / 10 Of The Funniest Nigerians On Twitter / Nigerians In Heaven And Hell! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Heaven And Hell by chunny01(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Angels: Almighty Father, we are tired of these Nigeria ... in heaven o

GOD: What have they done this time?

Angels: Everything! They don't listen to instructions! They don't obey traffic rules, they don’t wait for their turn in anything! They are reckless!(exasperated). In fact they have turned heaven upside down since the first time we started admitting them.

GOD: Pls, bear with them. They are very special to me...ehm let me call Satan in hell to see how he's doing....
(phone rings) hell-o Lucifer, how are things over there…?

Satan: Baba God, pls call me later. There's an issue I'm trying to resolve.
(ten minutes later)

GOD: hell-o Lucifer
Satan: I'll call you back. The issue has turned into a crisis.
(one hour later)

Satan; Sorry Baba GOD.

GOD: Lucifer are you having problems over there?
Satan: It is these Nigerians I have with me in hell. He (stammers) they.. they....they have quenched the fire in hell and installed air conditioners"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Heaven And Hell by dejt4u(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
U try
Re: Nigerians On Heaven And Hell by NIGHTFOX: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
LG air conditioner..... Built 4 africa.
Re: Nigerians On Heaven And Hell by chunny01(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
NIGHTFOX: LG air conditioner..... Built 4 africa.
Wetin make u think say na LG, what of if na Thermal cool

(1) (Reply)

Just For Laughs, Can You Answer This? / Photo Of The Day! When Obasanjo Heard What Buhari Said (so Funny!) / Kinds of Poo and there Explanations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.