Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nairalanders! What Do You Do With Your Data??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders! What Do You Do With Your Data??? (733 Views)

Buy Your Data Cheap / We Want To Buy Your Data Centre - FR Interactives / Using ORON Cyberlocker? Backup Your Data Fast Or Lose It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders! What Do You Do With Your Data??? by miz4oxley(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hey guys!

Like seriously, we all spend our earned/dashed/collected cash to buy data from telecoms companies in a bid to gain access to the internet through our expensive phone and gadgets, laptops etc. There are more websites than phones, and there are millions of freebies to download, copy, watch, read and even steal... that would empower, enlighten, teach, mentor and make us a better person. For me, I enrole on courses on www.coursera.org, read posts on www.lifehack.org, download books on www.bookboon.com, I use google to search informations and download pdf documents and I read blogs like www.demorrieaux., www.olalekanakogun..com, www.bbc.com, www.nairaland.com daily and I do a lot, i mean alot! Every hour as far as my phone's on and connected. So, what do you do with your data and pls help list helpful sites that could well enhance one's day and get back your data in achievement wise.... I'm not forming I Too Know here oh... Just curious what others do with their data

(1) (Reply)

Follow These Steps And Make At Least $15 Daily Guaranteed / Get Instant Wapka Help And Assist / Calling On Adsense Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.