Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir (944 Views)

See What Dunamis Pastor Dr Paul Enenche Said Would Happen In 2015 / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by nora544: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Controversial Lagos miracle pastor Pastor Ofuche Ukoha, popularly known as Dr. Sign Fireman, has been arrested by Lagos police over alleged ritual murder of a 12 year old girl.

Sahara Reporters reports

"Sign Fireman has been implicated in a ritual murder scandal involving a boy in his church who strangled a 12 year old girl while trying to obtain feces from her for ritual purposes.

The disclosure of Pastor Fireman's involvement in the scandal was made by an eighteen year old boy paraded by the police in Lagos. The teenage suspect stated during the parade that he was sent on the ritual mission by Pastor Fireman.

He said he had always dreamt of becoming rich and had approached the pastor personally, after years of attending the church without his own financial miracle happening, Mr. Fireman reportedly told him the way to get his Sign for finance was to get the feces of a virgin girl. The suspect said Pastor Fireman promised him a reward of N100,000 for the assignment.

The suspect narrated how he sought and killed the 12 year old girl simply named "Bose", the daughter of poor lady on his street.

Confirming the incident to a Lagos correspondent this morning, Lagos Police PRO, Mrs. Ngozi Braide said Pastor Fireman was arrested on Tuesday five days after he was declared wanted by the police. She said investigation has commenced regarding his involvement.
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by Dipland: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please, this story is so ridiculous! No sane person should actually believe such a story. I don't! Sounds so fake...
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by IfyAwazie(f): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dipland: Please, this story is so ridiculous! No sane person should actually believe such a story. I don't! Sounds so fake...
the fact that u dont believe it does not make it fake.
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by nora544: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dipland: Please, this story is so ridiculous! No sane person should actually believe such a story. I don't! Sounds so fake...

It is no fake

http://lindaikeji..co.at/2014/01/popular-lagos-pastor-dr-sign-fireman.html
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by IfyAwazie(f): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
[/quote] the boy for tell the girl to shit den colect it and allow her go in peace.
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by Silva79(f): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oya all the touch not my anointed wil come and defend him soon. Mods front page pls!!!
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by nora544: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by Silva79(f): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
sharrap joorr d nigga is in police custody and i want to believe u r one of his gullible 4llowers.
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by Dipland: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Silva79: sharrap joorr d nigga is in police custody and i want to believe u r one of his gullible 4llowers.

At least I know you lack common sense because all I said was for anyone that read the story with an unbiased mind will find out that there are a lot of discrepancies. Please read the story again! Then we can talk!
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by nora544: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
http://vimeo.com/31656466.

that is a video of this so called pastor
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by DrummaBoy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is serious!
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by ismokeweed1(f): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
undecided OMG!

cry rip to the poor girl

This story is hard to imagine and accept by the deceased's family. May they have the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by ebamma(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
he is a learner, many pastors have been doing this for decades without getting caught.

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by ismokeweed1(f): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dipland:

At least I know you lack common sense because all I said was for anyone that read the story with an unbiased mind will find out that there are a lot of discrepancies. Please read the story again! Then we can talk!

It's not like the pastor has been found guilty, but if you look at this kind of story in basic summary then

"the boy killed the girl - > > matter found out and reported - >> police made investigations - >> pastors name came up - >> pastor is arrested for questioning. . .

We can never know the real and full story except we are involved (which we are not) so Let's only hope it only ends well and justice is served in the end
Re: Popular Lagos Pastor Dr. Sign Fireman Arrested Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of Vir by frankdavidson(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Pro-palestinian Protest Turns Bloody In Zaria, / Is Jesus Really The True Messiah?? / The Samaritan Woman: A Prostitute Or Superwoman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.