Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,326 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? (3139 Views)

Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report / Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Meek Mill’s Baby — Report & Pics / Cristiano Ronaldo -- Teaming Up With Lil Wayne ... Rapper Starting Sports Manage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by horizonhotspot(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
According to Atlanta Daily World,

Sources say some “highly unusual” behavior from the Pink Friday singer led them to believe that she is in fact pregnant.

Insiders told Atlanta Daily World that things between Lil Wayne who already has four children with four different women and Nicki were never serious, so Wayne is now doubting his paternity if the rumors are true.
“[Nicki] was just out to have a good time one night, but she got the good time and more,” the site says.

“[Nicki] has been involved with another [Young Money] crew member and Lil Wayne’s label mate, Drake. And in July of last year, super producer DJ Khaled, known for screaming ‘We the best!” over some of the hottest tracks in the rap game, surprised, well, pretty much everyone when he swore his undying love and proposed to Minaj on YouTube.”

Nicki was spotted with a “prominent baby bump” on Saturday, Jan. 2 while out to dinner with another man.

“She twice made toasts by drinking water instead of wine,” an eye-witness insider says, adding that it is “highly unusual” for Nicki ”to toast with anything but a full glass of wine.”

This may mark the beginning of the YMCMB family empire guys, what do you think?

READ MORE HERE --->>> http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2014/01/fresh-news-nicki-minaj-pregnant-with.html

Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
shockedshockedgringrinshockedshocked

you no mean am. shocked
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by phatasschick(f): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmmmmmn
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
I still don't believe this story.
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by Abdul9025(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
They will b a good couple

1st to comment
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by pweetixandy: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lies
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by Airforce1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
I hope its true

Make all dis her shakara reduce small
Lmaooo cheesy grin
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
i read it somewhere too
i believe it a lil cos of their brother-sister relationship
but lil wayne NAWAO
if she's preg,congratulations
5th kid
oyinbo 2face
@OPthe most annoying thing is 3kids in a year from different women
@Op ain't new thing wat of future,ciara self dey follow him baby mamas snap picha
abeg i like OYINBO Life

1 Like

Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by flolancracker: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
angrypictures or Na lie!
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by OCTAVO: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Worris dis?
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by Big4wig(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Cha,so wizy dey chop nicky punnay sad.i thought nick was a virgincheesy
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Big4wig: Cha,so wizy dey chop nicky punnay sad.i thought nick was a virgincheesy
VIRGIN.?
what part of the world u from
just asking
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2014
I think it's a rumor tho
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by skyscraperTM(m): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Well..
Nobody cares!!
Re: Fresh News: Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Lil Wayne's Baby? by tuk2ato(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
I am nt surprised. The prominent male in a group gets to have d female in dt grp. Will-iam n fergie know better.

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton Et Al Hacked & Released / Chidinma Ekhile Dazzles In New Coke Africa Studio Photo Shoot (see Photos) / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Kaffy(dance Queen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.