Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Invitation Of The Firstfruits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Invitation Of The Firstfruits (573 Views)

Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Should I Give My First Salary As Firstfruits Offering? / What's This About Firstfruits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation Of The Firstfruits by Kei144(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re. 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
Re. 14:2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.
Re. 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No-one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
Re. 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
Re. 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

Re. 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

The firstfruits from among men that will be offered to God at the beginning of end time are all descendants of ancient Israelites. I have reason to believe that the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites will take place by Passover 2014. Passover is on April 14 and between now and then, the selection of the 144,000 will take place. Over the years I got to know that I will play the role of inviting people to become members of the 144,000. Now, the time has come and I just have to fulfill my calling. Here I will just present the preliminary qualification, or what may be called the necessary (but not sufficient) qualifications for membership of the 144,000. Actually, there is one and only one qualification required, and that is being blameless (perfect)—Rev 14:5. However, the road to perfection has different stages and I want to regard each stage as a qualification of its own.
Re: Invitation Of The Firstfruits by Kei144(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
[size=14pt]Are you an Israelite?[/size]

The 144,000 must be Israelites. People argue about natural and spiritual Israelites, but the 144,000 is actually a fulfillment of God’s promise to ancient Israel. The promise was never extended to gentiles; however; gentiles will benefit a lot.

Ez. 36:16 Again the word of the LORD came to me:
Ez. 36:17 “Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by their conduct and their actions. Their conduct was like a woman’s monthly uncleanness in my sight.
Ez. 36:18 So I poured out my wrath on them because they had shed blood in the land and because they had defiled it with their idols.
Ez. 36:19 I dispersed them among the nations, and they were scattered through the countries; I judged them according to their conduct and their actions.
Ez. 36:23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.

You see, God promised that even though Jews would profane His name among the nations, He will ultimately show Himself holy to the nations through the same Jews. God will show Himself holy to the world through the 144,000 Israelites. See how Apostle Paul implicitly referred to the same issue:

Ro. 11:1 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.
Ro. 11:15 For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
Ro. 11:16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.
Ro. 11:17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,
Ro. 11:18 do not boast over those branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

God’s will for the Church is that the Church becomes perfect. Why has the church found it impossible to be perfect after existing for nearly two millennia? Apostle Paul gives us the reason. Israel is the root of the Church; gentile Christians are unnatural branches grafted into natural Israel. The root must first of all be holy in order for the whole tree to become holy. Since it is not possible for all natural Israel to become holy, God wants to make some firstfruits of natural Israel holy, so that the rest of the Church could become holy.
Re: Invitation Of The Firstfruits by Kei144(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
[size=14pt]You must be born again[/size]

Jn. 3:5 Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no-one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.

1Co. 10:2 They were all baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.

The 144,000 Israelites will be the first set of descendants of Adam that God will adopt (or beget) as His sons. In order to be a son of God, a person must be baptized into Jesus Christ in water and in the Holy Spirit. Even in the Old Testament, in order for Israelites to become sons of God, they were baptized into Moses in the sea (water) and in the cloud (Spirit).

Mk. 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptised will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Anyone who believes the good news (or gospel) is qualified for water baptism. The good news is that Jesus Christ died as a sacrifice of atonement for the sins of humanity. The blood that He shed for us on the cross made it possible for a human being to get near to God. Any person who knows and believes the gospel of Jesus Christ starts drawing near to God through water baptism. Baptism is initiation into the body of Christ.

Lk. 11:13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

Having been baptized in water, a person needs to pray for God to give him/her the Holy Spirit. Unlike water baptism, Holy Spirit is not something that is received once in a life time. The Holy Spirit should be prayed for and received everyday; if possible, several times in a day. While Israelites journeyed to the Promised Land, they were always under the cloud; but they passed through the sea only once.
Re: Invitation Of The Firstfruits by Kei144(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
[size=14pt]Are you interested?[/size]

Being a descendant of ancient Israel and being born again are just preliminary qualifications. If you already possess these qualifications, are you interested in becoming a member of the 144,000? If you are interested, you now have to go into a process that will lead you up to perfection. The process will cause you to lose a number of things that you value so much in the world. A lot of things about you will change. If you are interested, contact me by email, so that I will share with you what I know already.
Re: Invitation Of The Firstfruits by Kei144(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
[size=14pt]Benefits[/size]

Jn. 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Mt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

The 144,000 are end-time apostles of Jesus Christ who will go round the world preaching the gospel of the kingdom. The kingdom of God is not a matter of talk, but of power (1Cor 4:20). The ministry of the 144,000 will be more about the demonstration of God’s power than of telling stories. They will do unheard-of miracles.

Da. 12:3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.
Da. 12:10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

The ministry of the 144,000 will purify many Christians (the wise virgins of Matthew 25) and make them perfect. The wise virgins will shine like the brightness of the heavens (an allusion to rapture), while the 144,000 that lead many to perfection will shine like stars forever (the 144,000 together form the woman of Revelation 12—crown of 12 stars). The wise virgins of Matthew 25 together form the man child of Revelation 12. It is the 144,000 Israelites that give birth to the man child. When they begin their ministry by Passover 2014, the birth pains begin (Mt 24:cool.

(1) (Reply)

Heavenly Race / "Is The Movie "The Passion Of The Christ" Biblically Accurate?" / Those God Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.