Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Promotion Denial At Work- Your Advice Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Promotion Denial At Work- Your Advice Please (648 Views)

10 Sexist Scenarios That Women Face At Work / Work Your Way To Total Financial Freedom With Your Knowledge! / How To Process Improve Your Work, Your Home And Your Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promotion Denial At Work- Your Advice Please by pragmatistm(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2014
People, I need your help. What can I do in this situation? If you work in a federal government parastatal and you are due for promotion since january last year (2013), but when they do the promotion exercise this january (2014), you find out that out of four people that are to be promoted only two are given promotion letters.But you know that those two that are promoted are not more qualified than those that did not get it and there was no quogent reason given. Is there any approach to this matter, legal or otherwise? Your sincere advice is highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Restaurant / Graduate or Undergraduate? Don't Let Rejection Stop You. / I Want To Tell U A Stories About Determination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.