Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Restaurant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Restaurant (664 Views)

Please Who Has The Contact Of The Owner Or Top Management Of Jevinik Restaurant? / Ibadan Restaurant Waiters To Start Using Hoverboards To Serve Customers / From Hawking Rice, This Woman Now Owns A Multi-million-naira Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restaurant by olex4liv(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Hw much will cost me to open a bear parlor in lagos or in ilorin
Re: Restaurant by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello, it depends on the area your looking at. perhaps if you give more information, you would get more details as regards your request.
Re: Restaurant by olex4liv(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
I av 400k but I don't no hw to go about it
Am just thinking maybe I should open it at ilorin bcus of the capital
Re: Restaurant by insidifyguru: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hi Olex, I think the best option will be for you to start small. N400,000 might sound like a lot now but it really is not, even in a place like Ilorin. By the time you factor in the amount that you'll be spending on the land space and structure (either leasing or buying), buying of restaurant utensils, payment of staff etc you'll see. I advise that you get a small space to begin with. It might not have the same exposure as a big space but if you work hard and right in building a reputation, you'll be able to move up in no time! All the best in your restaurant endeavour. #Insidify

1 Like

Re: Restaurant by olex4liv(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tnk u so much I really appreciate ur advice God bless u too

(1) (Reply)

Are Parents Still Expected To Pay Full Fees Now That 4 Weeks Is Gone? / Life: Twenty Eight Rules Of Life. / Fg And Okonjo Delivers On Their Promise, Salary Paid Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.