Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Do You Think That Jamb's New Policy Will Solve Admission In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think That Jamb's New Policy Will Solve Admission In Nigeria (742 Views)

For Those That Jamb Sent A Jamming Score / Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag / *****pls How True Is It That Jamb Is Closing Tomorrow Friday 03-02-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think That Jamb's New Policy Will Solve Admission In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2014
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board which is responsible for the UTME has come out with a new policy these year that all candidates registering for the exam are to pick "one university, one polytechnic, one college of education And lastly one Innovative Enterprise Institute (IEI)". unlike the usual policy of first And second choices......
During an interview with journalist Prof. Dibu Ojerinde said that these new policies will help curb admission crisis engulfing the nation.
So I decide to bring it to this wonderful house, let's talk And be sincere; Do we all think these policies are right, And if yes state your reasons And if no do same.

:::::::GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL HERE:::::::

SOURCE:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/jambs-one-varsity-directive-mean-candidates/
Re: Do You Think That Jamb's New Policy Will Solve Admission In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2014
And I also wanna appeal to mods And Admins to pls help me front-page these And also help me modify the subject it's Admission probs I wanted to put I don't know why it's bringing out only admission.

Thanks in anticipation......
Re: Do You Think That Jamb's New Policy Will Solve Admission In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2014
Pls let's all come into this discussion it will help alot.....
Re: Do You Think That Jamb's New Policy Will Solve Admission In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2014
it's not just a viewing purpose thread your own contributions And thought towards the new policies will also be appreciated....

(1) (Reply)

Thread For OAU POST-UTME Candidates / Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME2014/2015 CBT Exam Date Is Out / Funny Things That Happened In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.