Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Does Any One Remember This Album? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Any One Remember This Album? (752 Views)

Does Any True Picture Of Jesus Exist Today / Does Any Body Really Deserve Hell Why? / Does Any One Knows Any Real Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any One Remember This Album? by rsknchrist(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2014
Pls everyone. Does anyone know and remember an album tittled DOOR THAT LEADS TO DOORS (forever more) and the name of the singer? I think realised around early 90s sang by Nigerian. Pls if yes can you feed me back in details? Thanks
Re: Does Any One Remember This Album? by LifeQuest(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2014
rsknchrist: Pls everyone. Does anyone know and remember an album tittled DOOR THAT LEADS TO DOORS (forever more) and the name of the singer? I think realised around early 90s sang by Nigerian. Pls if yes can you feed me back in details? Thanks

MELODY EMMASON

Tracks include
Bigger than all mountaina
Its gonna be good etc

2 Likes

Re: Does Any One Remember This Album? by rsknchrist(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2014
I think you're right lq thanks.
Re: Does Any One Remember This Album? by rsknchrist(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2014
Bros do you know if this album still available in d market? for I've checked some store but couldn't see it
Re: Does Any One Remember This Album? by LifeQuest(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2014
rsknchrist: Bros do you know if this album still available in d market? for I've checked some store but couldn't see it

Which state are u ?
Re: Does Any One Remember This Album? by rsknchrist(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sorry Jare for my slow response I have been busy. I am in lagos Nigeria.
Re: Does Any One Remember This Album? by LifeQuest(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
rsknchrist: Sorry Jare for my slow response I have been busy. I am in lagos Nigeria.

I think you can get in those areas they sell old school gospel musicals like computer village
Re: Does Any One Remember This Album? by stepfole: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Were you able to get the album?? I need it as well. Thanks.
Re: Does Any One Remember This Album? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2018
rsknchrist:
Pls everyone. Does anyone know and remember an album tittled DOOR THAT LEADS TO DOORS (forever more) and the name of the singer? I think realised around early 90s sang by Nigerian. Pls if yes can you feed me back in details? Thanks

Go to mp3ply.com to download the album.
Re: Does Any One Remember This Album? by 1molarmike: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Hi,
I tried this site but it did not work. Any other advice on how to get the full Door that leads to doors album?
Re: Does Any One Remember This Album? by 1molarmike: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2022
stepfole:
Were you able to get the album?? I need it as well. Thanks.

Hello, were you able to get the album please?
Re: Does Any One Remember This Album? by 1molarmike: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2022
rsknchrist:

Hello, please do you now have the album?

(1) (Reply)

"What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian?" / As A Christian, If You Don't Give, You Are Missing It Big Time. / "What Is The Hope Of The Hypocrite?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.