Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Do NOT Read - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do NOT Read (2684 Views)

If You've Not Read Apollo By Chimamanda Adichie Now Will Be A Perfect Time. / Bestselling Author Could Not Read Or Write Until In Her Mid-20s / The Best Books You Have Not Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do NOT Read by Jaglieski: 6:22am On Sep 14, 2014
Omotenah, you're name sounds Urhobo or Isoko -ish...... Which tribe art thou from?
Re: Do NOT Read by omotenah(f): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
snadguy007:
Hmmm....i've got sometin to prove you are indirectly obssessed with figure 9 wink

You started this story on the 9th day of January at around 8:41am(19 mins to 9) and you stopped. You later came back exactly after 9 months on the 9th day of the 9th month of the year (09/09/2014)hoping to contunue the story kiss cool

Can you see it now tongue

Rotflmao \=D/ =)) nice observation... I never noticed tho
Re: Do NOT Read by snadguy007(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
omotenah:

Rotflmao \=D/ =)) nice observation... I never noticed tho
Lolz....dont mind me.

I hope we are not goin to wait anoda 9 months for the continuation of the story sha
Re: Do NOT Read by omotenah(f): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
snadguy007:
Lolz....dont mind me.

I hope we are not goin to wait anoda 9 months for the continuation of the story sha
lol I promise u won't av to wait that long, next episode should be ready in 9 weeks smiley
Re: Do NOT Read by snadguy007(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
omotenah:
lol I promise u won't av to wait that long, next episode should be ready in 9 weeks smiley
Haha....9 weeks ?? shocked Why evils

Guess i'll continue from where you stopped. I've read the complete story in my dream tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! / Love Is Not Enough By Olumide Emmaneul / Monitizing The Literature Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.