Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! (2626 Views)

The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 / Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. (2) (3) (4)

Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Psalmwise(m): 1:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Which section?shocked shocked shocked shockedOOooooops FYM which prophet said so?, mayb in dah future buh for naw its APRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Happy new month literature Landers

Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by bigwig97(m): 4:41am On Apr 01, 2015
lol. happy new month
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by D9ty7(m): 5:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Psalmwise, you just got me rolling in the water. Don't mind me, I laughed until I fell inside the river.
But seriously, the moment I saw this thread(without checking its content) I don dey search for Oga Seun. You know why? I wan ban him. I don dey search for palmwise sef, stuff46, thronekid, onemansquad, I go ban all of you like banner.
HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 01, 2015
D9ty7:
Psalmwise, you just got me rolling in the water. Don't mind me, I laughed until I fell inside the river.
But seriously, the moment I saw this thread(without checking its content) I don dey search for Oga Seun. You know why? I wan ban him. I don dey search for palmwise sef, stuff46, thronekid, onemansquad, I go ban all of you like banner.
HAPPY NEW MONTH
Yeah.... Happy New month Boss!
Psalmwise, this was nice.
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by stuff46(m): 6:16am On Apr 01, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

Psalmwise:
Which section?shocked shocked shocked shockedOOooooops FYM which prophet said so?, mayb in dah future buh for naw its APRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

btw happy new month
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Obinnau(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2015
you got me.
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2015
If to say its true,I go just ask him to help me ban the writers who refused to update(himself inclusive)

Happy new month
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by D9ty7(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:
If to say its true,I go just ask him to help me ban the writers who refused to update(himself inclusive)

Happy new month
I swear, if I no ban you too, let me know why.
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2015
D9ty7:

I swear, if I no ban you too, let me know why.
I can't be banned cos am not a writer.
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by D9ty7(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

I can't be banned cos am not a writer.
Dey there, I misuse the power, ban seun sef
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Psalmwise(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2015
stuff46:
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

btw happy new month
SAME TO YOU SIR

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Psalmwise(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2015
D9ty7:
HAPPY NEW MONTH
Lolx oga mi....Happy new month

I got u real hard cheesy cheesy
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Psalmwise(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

Happy new month
cheesy cheesy
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2015
D9ty7:

Dey there, I misuse the power, ban seun sef
update or I will have to ban you myself
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Psalmwise(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Even obinnau....i knew he was about to ban me
Hez mind wud b...ah dis guy go chop ban for misleading nairalanders

lolx all of una supose ask una sef ow i take knw sef....i b moderator cheesy cheesy

Nigerians are very very inquisitive grin grin
Happy new month once more
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Obinnau(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Psalmwise:
Even obinnau....i knew he was about to ban me
Hez mind wud b...ah dis guy go chop ban for misleading nairalanders

lolx all of una supose ask una sef ow i take knw sef....i b moderator cheesy cheesy

Nigerians are very very inquisitive grin grin
Happy new month once more
banl you because? its april fools day
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2015
You got me sha

WELCOME TO THE BEST MONTH OF THE YEAR!!! tongue

MY BIRTH MONTH cool

APRIL BABES ROCK.
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Onemansquad(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Psalmwise:

grin grin grin grin i swear if d9ty7 become moderator i go jst go create anoda account nd pple lyk u ar in soup *he go ban pas dat mod wey d name start frm "i"

P.S :- i no cal anybdy name oo
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by stuff46(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol,
Onemansquad:

grin grin grin grin i swear if d9ty7 become moderator i go jst go create anoda account nd pple lyk u ar in soup *he go ban pas dat mod wey d name start frm "I"

Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Flakeey(f): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Onemansquad(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Flakeey:
grin grin grin grin grin
flakeey undecided
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Flakeey(f): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Onemansquad:

flakeey undecided

OMS, happen?
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by SexySapphire(f): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
You actually got me Psalmwise, in my mind, I was like "D9ty7 a moderator! This is so good, lemme quickly goan congratulate him". Only to get here and realise it's a prank. Nice one Psalmwise. Y'all are allowed to fool people because it's ma birthday.
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Psalmwise(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Onemansquad:

grin grin grin grin i swear if d9ty7 become moderator i go jst go create anoda account nd pple lyk u ar in soup *he go ban pas dat mod wey d name start frm "i"

i go modiy ur quote put d persn name oooo grin grin
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Psalmwise(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
lolx congratulate im cheesy
SexySapphire:
You actually got me Psalmwise, in my mind, I was like "D9ty7 a moderator! This is so good, lemme quickly goan congratulate him". Only to get here and realise it's a prank. Nice one Psalmwise. Y'all are allowed to fool people because it's ma birthday.
huh today is ur bday. shocked shocked
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by SexySapphire(f): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Psalmwise:
lolx congratulate im :Dhuh today is ur bday. shocked shocked
Yes today is ma birthday. I'm an April FULL baby smiley
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Onemansquad(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Flakeey:

OMS, happen?
ah dy miss u o wen u go cum bk na undecided
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Psalmwise(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
SexySapphire:

Yes today is ma birthday. I'm an April FULL baby smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked woooow i finally found my cousins bday mate april1 wooooow..
Funny date grin grin grin
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by SexySapphire(f): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Psalmwise:
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked woooow i finally found my cousins bday mate april1 wooooow..
Funny date grin grin grin
My special regards to ur cousin. Tell him/her I wish him/her a fabulous birthday.
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Psalmwise(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
SexySapphire:

My special regards to ur cousin. Tell him/her I wish him/her a fabulous birthday.
A she
TNX
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by alabig(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
This guy really got me. D9ty7, i for pour orijin for this development.
Re: Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! by Flakeey(f): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Onemansquad:

ah dy miss u o wen u go cum bk na undecided

after election grin

Fallen Angel (A short story) / My Careless Mother Final Episodes (e-book/story) / Sunday African Poetry Special: Christmas In Biafra By Chinua Achebe