Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235610 members, 1643924 topics. Date: Friday, 18 April 2014 at 05:20 AM

ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm (2545 Views)

How Was Last ICAN November Diet? / Ican May Diet 2013 Result Out: How To Check Your Result / Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by tyor(m): 9:57am On Jan 09
Guys,

Today is the confirmed release date, and this thread promises to assist in giving first hand info and checking the results. Follow this page and Bookmark it.

Results would be out in locations around Lagos by 2pm.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by adamabu101: 11:31am On Jan 09
HOUSE PLEASE MAKE UNA HELP US ON THE RELEASE DATE SO THAT IT WILL REDUCE OUR TENSION OOOO. IT SHALL BE A VERY GOOD RESULTS FOR ALL LEVELS BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by Bimpe 29(): 12:02pm On Jan 09
adamabu101: HOUSE PLEASE MAKE UNA HELP US ON THE RELEASE DATE SO THAT IT WILL REDUCE OUR TENSION OOOO. IT SHALL BE A VERY GOOD RESULTS FOR ALL LEVELS BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Ameen.
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by afuye(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by afuye(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09
MIND YOUR MISTAKES: HOUSE, PLEASE MAKE UNA HELP US ON THE RELEASE DATE SO THAT IT WILL REDUCE OUR TENSION . THE RESULTS HAS BE VERY GOOD.
adamabu101: HOUSE PLEASE MAKE UNA HELP US ON THE RELEASE DATE SO THAT IT WILL REDUCE OUR TENSION OOOO. IT SHALL BE A VERY GOOD RESULTS FOR ALL LEVELS BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by tyor(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09
Any info?
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by ednut1: 3:18pm On Jan 09
mk una cool down it will surely be released dis month. wrote one paper in pe2. once dey start sending tci msgs to qualified peeps. d result don dey ican office be dat nd online will be like 2 days later
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by tyor(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09
I am expecting TCI sms from AJ SILICON Next week. So Shall it be for all that wrote PE 2......and Success to all that wrote other levels.

All in favour, Say Amen!!!
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by opeyemmmy(m): 8:20am On Jan 10
Next week. Good luck guys.
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by tyor(m): 11:01am On Jan 10
Nice one.......
opeyemmmy:
6days away.
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by hayoakins(m): 11:59am On Jan 10
November 2013 diet result release date is Thursday 16th January 2014 as advised by SAFE Associates...we will all laugh last grin

so cool temper and ease your tension...
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by adamabu101: 1:58pm On Jan 10
Tension is now cool. It will be excellent results 4 all levels by d Grace of God. Say Ameen.
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by tyor(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10
smiley
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by tyor(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10
Amin Jesu
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by ednut1: 2:36pm On Jan 10
Ican nd tension. I remember checking my pe1 may 2011 diet. I nearly piss for body. how I pass FA I no sabi. after clearing it once. I became lazy nd miss 3 diets o. financial mgt spoil my record. but dis diet it was cheap. Aca loading . let dem bombard me wit tci msg. truth be said pe1 failure dey high.
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by hayoakins(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10
Just to ease the tension cheesy

which stage between PEI and PEII do you guys think is easier to ace? grin
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by tyor(m): 11:52am On Jan 13
PE2 is easier to ace.....PE1 na plague.

My PE1 was a mirage I was expectin to pass IT and AAA, but i passed MA, FA and IT. AAA which was my strength ended up as a mess.

PE2 is easy, PSAF is walk-over, Tax is equally easy. Only FRE and SFM can be tasking because of IFRS which ICAN barely test. If you know how to read and pinpoint salient points in Essay, you should have no problems in FRE (Ethics).

SFM is "the devil in the details" ....the syllabus is madt, as the modules are similar but with different approach. ICAN will test your understanding of basic Mathematics, from probability to quadratic equation, etc.

I am hopeful!
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by ednut1: 1:29pm On Jan 13
3 days to ACA . sfm can't stop me
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by hayoakins(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13
tyor: PE2 is easier to ace.....PE1 na plague.

My PE1 was a mirage I was expectin to pass IT and AAA, but i passed MA, FA and IT. AAA which was my strength ended up as a mess.

PE2 is easy, PSAF is walk-over, Tax is equally easy. Only FRE and SFM can be tasking because of IFRS which ICAN barely test. If you know how to read and pinpoint salient points in Essay, you should have no problems in FRE (Ethics).

SFM is "the devil in the details" ....the syllabus is madt, as the modules are similar but with different approach. ICAN will test your understanding of basic Mathematics, from probability to quadratic equation, etc.

I am hopeful!

PEII? hmmm...i sigh in spanish cheesy

i hope this thread would make the frontpage on Thursday sha to create awarenesss
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by ednut1: 1:54pm On Jan 13
hayoakins:

PEII? hmmm...i sigh in spanish cheesy

i hope this thread would make the frontpage on Thursday sha to create awarenesss
na pe1 hard pass o. no walkover except IT. pe2 tax nd psaf crap. fre nd sfm dey ml one of it hard each diet
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by afuye(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13
I wrote SFM AND FRE. I believe that last November is mine and all of us In Jesus Name
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by daykemi: 11:49pm On Jan 13
It z well. We sha come out excellent! I'm more than tensed. PE1 is a pain( nuff said)..
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by jaklad(m): 10:07am On Jan 14
Success as u anticipate d release of ur result....In order to broaden their horizon and expand their knowledge base, Even the qualified(chartered) accountantz who have no exams to write are also demanding n rushing d almighty IFRS pack supplied by JaKLaD Inc.... Do u need a copy of d IFRS pack(for ur ICAN PE1 FA and PE2 FRE) and our clean ICAN Study packs and Up-to-date ICAN PAst questions answerz, den contact us on 07066391995 or add up 32FCDFF8
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by tyor(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14
Guys,

we are all gonna make ACA come Thursday! But ICAN Holders need to do more than pass exams.

I have been at Interviews where ICAN ACA Holders cannot answer basic Accounting questions. I met with someone this week, ACA Holder and she teaches in one of the Top3 Tuition centres, She could not differentiate Financial Statements of a Bank and Trading Company. Its is not about buying all these manuals for Omolehinwa, Omowe, Alonge, Jaklad, AJ Siliicon, etc.

Let us pick the Standards itself and read it, whatever isnt clear or sounds ambiguous can be "Googled" or posted on NL. We can dedicate this thread to understanding IFRS and Accounting Standards. You would be amazed at the wealth of knowledge that people have on NL.

Anyways, aspiring ACAs interested in Finance Officer (1) and/or Audit Officer (1) jobs should express interest by sending their CVs to sbrecruit2013@gmail.com.

The positions are available in the Head Office of an FMCG with Investments in the most prominent Fast Food brand, Franchisor to a chain of supermarkets, and owns several brands in Nigeria. The candidates should have about Two (2) years experience in the respective fields and is required to demonstrate an understanding of the Role. Leadership ability is the KEY to differentiate one candidate from another.

Remuneration is between N1.2m and N2m
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by ednut1: 1:52pm On Jan 14
tyor: Guys,

we are all gonna make ACA come Thursday! But ICAN Holders need to do more than pass exams.

I have been at Interviews where ICAN ACA Holders cannot answer basic Accounting questions. I met with someone this week, ACA Holder and she teaches in one of the Top3 Tuition centres, She could not differentiate Financial Statements of a Bank and Trading Company. Its is not about buying all these manuals for Omolehinwa, Omowe, Alonge, Jaklad, AJ Siliicon, etc.

Let us pick the Standards itself and read it, whatever isnt clear or sounds ambiguous can be "Googled" or posted on NL. We can dedicate this thread to understanding IFRS and Accounting Standards. You would be amazed at the wealth of knowledge that people have on NL.

Anyways, aspiring ACAs interested in Finance Officer (1) and/or Audit Officer (1) jobs should express interest by sending their CVs to sbrecruit2013@gmail.com.

The positions are available in the Head Office of an FMCG with Investments in the most prominent Fast Food brand, Franchisor to a chain of supermarkets, and owns several brands in Nigeria. The candidates should have about Two (2) years experience in the respective fields and is required to demonstrate an understanding of the Role. Leadership ability is the KEY to differentiate one candidate from another.

Remuneration is between N1.2m and N2m

help dose of us witout exp too
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by donroxy(m): 4:14am On Jan 15
Insightful
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by Dereformer(m): 6:04am On Jan 15

It will be hard for you to pass with this type of english. No offense.
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by ednut1: 7:13am On Jan 15
Dereformer:

It will be hard for you to pass with this type of english. No offense.
ur a big fool. I too knw
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by tyor(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15
the guy never curse you nah!
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by senagaogbe@gmai: 3:42pm On Jan 15
@opeyemy pls do send d pass list to senagaogbe@gmail.com, wen its out. Thk u.
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by hayoakins(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15
ednut1: ur a big fool. I too knw

Ednut...u harsh oh shocked
Re: ICAN November 2013 Result is out by 2:00pm by senagaogbe@gmai: 5:03pm On Jan 15
opeyemmmy:
pp
Pls send d PE2 pass list 2 senagaogbe@gmail.com wen its out. Thank u boss

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cisco Certification Advice, Materials / UBA Payment Scale For Entry-Level Jobs? / B.a(religions), Where Can One Work With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.