Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Long Can You Stay Up Reading.? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Can You Stay Up Reading.? (951 Views)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? / Can You Stay A Day Without Speaking Pidgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Stay Up Reading.? by jayAjoku(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
i have found out that most people find it difficult to even open a page of a book. Some spend loads of time flipping pages and enjoy it so Nairalanders how long do you read? For me i have spent close to four hours reading .... So post your time lets get to know the nerds and bookworms on here
Re: How Long Can You Stay Up Reading.? by Medunah: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
jayAjoku: i have found out that most people find it difficult to even open a page of a book. Some spend loads of time flipping pages and enjoy it so Nairalanders how long do you read? For me i have spent close to four hours reading .... So post your time lets get to know the nerds and bookworms on here
Wat kind of books are u talking about? Skul handouts, novels......?
Re: How Long Can You Stay Up Reading.? by castielo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Depends on what i'm reading and why i'm reading it.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Up Reading.? by jayAjoku(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
school books
Re: How Long Can You Stay Up Reading.? by gluv01(f): 12:52am On Jan 10, 2014
The longest time I've spent reading my textbook, answering questions i formulated and cramming stuffs was 5 hours straight. I literally didn't stand up from that chair, i got a bottle of water ready and my pencil case, timed myself just before starting. When it was 3hours gone i was tempted to get up, but i pushed forward and sat 5hours straight. My butt hurt after that though cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Up Reading.? by Emmyk(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2014
Some 3 to 4 hours. undecided
Re: How Long Can You Stay Up Reading.? by SammyT95(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2014
Altho with 5-10mins brake
i've read for 10 hours

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Stay Up Reading.? by Tonyx5(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
SammyT95:
Altho with 5-10mins brake i've read for 10 hours
brake??

(1) (Reply)

Seun,wats Dis All About??!! / Seun Thank You For Banning Me. I Want Us To Meet. / Allen Iverson, Former NBA Wealthy Star, Now A Pauper Begging For $1 On The Stree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.