Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

In Need Of Web Design Proposal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of Web Design Proposal (3462 Views)

. / Web Design Proposal From Greenmouse / Website Design Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Web Design Proposal by xdos(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2006
Please, can someone send me a web design proposal? Plz i need it badly. If you have a copy of a proposal, plz send to me I'll appreciate it.
Thanks
Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by kazey(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2006
Try to take the initiative within yourself.
Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by Seun(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2006
Would you like to know how to write web design proposals, or are you asking for an example of a web design proposal? What sort of project is it that you want to write a proposal for?
Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by smartsoft(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2006
this are mistake that happens have seen a Proposal which was rejected, because it was not well written
http://grants.library.wisc.edu/organizations/proposalwebsites.html check that, it might be of help to you, but you need to develop this proposal of a thing yourself
Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by xdos(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2006
yea I need one.
one I can submit to a company. A web design proposal. Sorry I cudnt reply this on time.
thanks
Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by kazey(m): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2006
xdos:

one I can submit to a company.
grin You got to be kidding me.
Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by sbucareer(f): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2006

Listen as a web site developer you are NOT obliged to write up cost and future trends and other unnecessary grammer. Your proposal should look like a prototype. Use color photocopiers and nicely formate the navigational hierarchical order of web pages and print them.

You may provide more than one prototype for him/her to chose from and write some cost and maintenance it would incur if it was dynamic and maintenance for five years etc.

Don't go and start writing a business plan i.e. mission station, cost analysis and break-even analysis, and even market trends.

This is NOT your job, they business is in operational that is why they need you to propose a website solution. So go with an album showing various templates and prices. You should always have your potfolio with you as a developer.

Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by kazey(m): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2006
Its entirely a different situation in Nigeria.

1. You need Demo's of the real project proposal.
2. You need a well written proposal containing Introduction, Cost Breakdown, Agreement terms, Portfolio, and glossary of technical terms.
Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by taiwoaigor(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2006
Writing webdesign proposal requires much formalty and Strong terms of agreement else you notice somoene else doing what you have written in the proposal. Nigerian companies view webdesign proposal as though they are like general proposal. The main reqirement is the formalty and proffessionality in the proposal
Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by kamsik(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2006
i will get you some by next week wednesday. send me your e-mail address to knightbrown001@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by xdos(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2006
I do appreciate all your contributions. Thanks very plenty. I just sent you a mail Kamsik
Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by my2cents(m): 3:20am On Jul 03, 2006
A quick visit to my best friend, google, could help with this. For example, I got this site: http://www.webdevelopersjournal.com/columns/writerfp.html , which based on what I read, seems to give some pretty solid advice.

I hope this helps.
Re: In Need Of Web Design Proposal by brian12: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
visit

http://www.bitwords.com/web-design-services-company-quote.php

and they will give you a very sharp and quick response.

(1) (Reply)

SOLVE All Your WORDPRESS Related PROBLEMS!!! / Top 10 Successful And Professional Female Bloggers In Nigeria / New Iptv In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.