Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why MLM (multi-level Marketing) Sucks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why MLM (multi-level Marketing) Sucks (586 Views)

Multi Level Marketing.how Frofitable Is It? / The Best MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) Emerge From Nigeria To Make People Rich / Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why MLM (multi-level Marketing) Sucks by timbs001(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
I've been involved in a couple of Multi-Level marketing including Club Freedom and Get-away club. When I joined Club Freedom back then, I was sweet tongued into joining with the promise that I will earn much money in a short while. Alas the reverse was the case! I discovered that it was a pyramid that favours only those at the top while those at the bottom are left to slave away! I invested 33,000 naira in Club Freedom then and I lost all.

Well, recently I came across a post in an online forum about another MLM, I opened it without interest but I discovered this is different from the ones I had known, It operates by a forced binary pyramid. that is the only active effort on your part is to bring in just two people and then you relax. It costs only $10 to register! I registered the next day and funny enough, I made back my initial money in two days! Then I made more and more.!!

Interested?
Contact me on XXXX / or send me a pm.

(1) (Reply)

Able And Inspirational Youths To Work As A Team. / IS THIS ENOUGH? / Who Can Supply 12,500mt Of Rapeseed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.