Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Able And Inspirational Youths To Work As A Team. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Able And Inspirational Youths To Work As A Team. (587 Views)

Your New Business Name Should Be Memorable, Spell-able And Available / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Your Motivational And Inspirational Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Able And Inspirational Youths To Work As A Team. by chinamims(f): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2014
Hello everyone. This thread is open to anyone who will like to work as a team, we need God fearing individuals and selfless individuals, This is the plan, I'm suggesting we set up a skill acquisition program in various cities in intervals especially this summer period. Acquisitions in areas like makeup, beading and jewellery making, hair fascinators, ankara bag and shoe making, events decoration, photography, etc. So pls let's find a means of coming together, please I need people with passion, and has teaching spirit. Someone who is open and ready to impact in the lives of others positively. Send email to chinagorommiriam@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08029887571. This is no joke, we are in for serious minded people.
Re: Able And Inspirational Youths To Work As A Team. by charony(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
I'm in. harvestercharles@yahoo.com. I need a detailed explanation. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Business Minds? / Nigeria Showcases Problems, Promise Of Rising Africa / Who Can Supply 12,500mt Of Rapeseed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.