Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan (134723 Views)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. / Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2014
adegab4real007:

Yes I have and it showed 2014/2015

Electrical Engineering? Pls what did u graduate with? Is it A/level or ND? If ND, frm which poly? I have interest in U.I's admission for the same course, it should have been dis year anyway but due to delay of result, i'm suspending everything till nxt year. I hope to learnt frm u. Following u already...
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2014
Go and complain at MIS, at U.I. They'll collect your details & correct it.
Vibra: pls how did u do it?am having the same problem
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by bidey4real(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls,ao many passport are we going to use? And are we (d.e student) going to do screening? If yes,when are we going to do it?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Senator060: @ Sigolisis. I have submited my transctipt since july,aw can I kno mayb it has been revirved?.Am going to imput my certificate grade or scan my certificate bcuz d scaned copy I v is abt 90kb? Can I see d pin from any first bank outside Ibadan cuz I am nt Staying in IB.Tankz bro.

If you are have sent your transcript, you may need to travel down to UI to confirm its acknowledgement by checking your name and submission no from one higher education on their table over there to be on a safer side. You can also send a friend,
You will input your olevel grades and scan in your A level certificate, the certificate size can be reduced to any size (go to the experts).
You can pay from any branch of the named banks as long as they have online services that will make it fast for you to generate your PIN
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Senator060: @ Sigolisis. I have submited my transctipt since july,aw can I kno mayb it has been revirved?.Am going to imput my certificate grade or scan my certificate bcuz d scaned copy I v is abt 90kb? Can I see d pin from any first bank outside Ibadan cuz I am nt Staying in IB.Tankz bro.
If you are have sent your transcript, you may need to travel down to UI to confirm its acknowledgement by checking your name and submission no from one higher education on their table over there to be on a safer side. You can also send a friend,
You will input your olevel grades and scan in your A level certificate, the certificate size can be reduced to any size (go to the experts).
You can pay from any branch of the named banks as long as they have online services that will make it fast for you to generate your PIN
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Finally done with my reg.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
What is the next thing to do after online submission of bio-data & results?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
alaoabiodun: What is the next thing to do after online submission of bio-data & results?
start prayn for ur name to be in d admission list...
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by NOBLEDON35: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Emmanuelobajowo: Good day everyone,
please how long will it take the online Payment Details Submission Page to provide a valid username and password.
i paid to first bank on thursday but still telling me check ur registration number.

please help me.
africaflozy: start prayn for ur name to be in d admission list...
Emmanuelobajowo: Good day everyone,
please how long will it take the online Payment Details Submission Page to provide a valid username and password.
i paid to first bank on thursday but still telling me check ur registration number.

please help me.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Dayem: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
alaoabiodun: Finally done with my reg.
Pls I want to ask that, is it original certificate u scan and upload or we can use statement of result.
Thanks
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2014
You can upload your statement of result.
Dayem: .
Pls I want to ask that, is it original certificate u scan and upload or we can use statement of result.
Thanks
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Okay. Will the list be for both jambites & DE?
africaflozy: start prayn for ur name to be in d admission list...
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by NOBLEDON35: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2014
I have been having problems submitting my online payment details. it keeps saying ' your submission in NOT complete please check your jamb reg no" Bt am sure my reg number is correct. pls help
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2014
alaoabiodun: Okay. Will the list be for both jambites & DE?
it depends on u.i.
It myt b jambites&DE, or jambites 1st and like after a week or two DE with supplementry list...i pray our nasmes would b in d list...amen
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2014
alaoabiodun: Okay. Will the list be for both jambites & DE?
it depends on u.i.
It myt b jambites&DE, or jambites 1st and like after a week or two DE with supplementry list...i pray our names would b in d list...amen
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2014
Amen o. But how many (D.E) students in total do you think they will admit. Looking at previous years. The transcript submission is close to 1000.
africaflozy: it depends on u.i.
It myt b jambites&DE, or jambites 1st and like after a week or two DE with supplementry list...i pray our names would b in d list...amen
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2014
Go and complain to MIS at U.I, before it will be too late.
NOBLEDON35: I have been having problems submitting my online payment details. it keeps saying ' your submission in NOT complete please check your jamb reg no" Bt am sure my reg number is correct. pls help
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2014
alaoabiodun: Amen o. But how many (D.E) students in total do you think they will admit. Looking at previous years. The transcript submission is close to 1000.
i cnt say, but 1 woman @d admission office told me dat d number of de applicants dey ll admit ds year will increase unlike b4,,,my believ in God is dat no matter d numbers of applicants dey wanna admit i shall b among dem ijn
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by mherceedaniels(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2014
When is d list likely going to b pasted........urgent answers pals
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
@africaflozy I want to go to UI on Monday to confirm/register my transcript, my school confirmed that my transcript has been sent to the Registrar, the question I have is will I go to the Registrar's office first or I should go to straight to Undergraduate Admissions? Also what documents do I need to go with?

Finally, how do I get to UI from say, Oshodi in Lagos.

Will appreciate answers to these questions. Thanks
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
LARRYDKING:

Electrical Engineering? Pls what did u graduate with? Is it A/level or ND? If ND, frm which poly? I have interest in U.I's admission for the same course, it should have been dis year anyway but due to delay of result, i'm suspending everything till nxt year. I hope to learnt frm u. Following u already...

I finished from Yabatech, ND, Upper Credit bro
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
adegab4real007:

I finished from Yabatech, ND, Upper Credit bro

That's interesting........ I wish u d best while i follow patiently.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
adegab4real007: @africaflozy I want to go to UI on Monday to confirm/register my transcript, my school confirmed that my transcript has been sent to the Registrar, the question I have is will I go to the Registrar's office first or I should go to straight to Undergraduate Admissions? Also what documents do I need to go with?

Finally, how do I get to UI from say, Oshodi in Lagos.

Will appreciate answers to these questions. Thanks

Go straight to the undergraduate admission office, I don't think you need any other document, however you can go with photocopies of your credentials just incase, since it doesn't cost you anything.
When you get to Iwo Rd, board a taxi going to Agbowo-Ojoo and alight @ Agbowo, cross to the other side and take a bike/keke to UI gate
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
sigolisis:

Go straight to the undergraduate admission office, I don't think you need any other document, however you can go with photocopies of your credentials just incase, since it doesn't cost you anything.
When you get to Iwo Rd, board a taxi going to Agbowo-Ojoo and alight @ Agbowo, cross to the other side and take a bike/keke to UI gate
yea,exactly...wish u safe trip.
Sigolisis,long tym...ow r u doin?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
& me also. Amen.
africaflozy: i cnt say, but 1 woman @d admission office told me dat d number of de applicants dey ll admit ds year will increase unlike b4,,,my believ in God is dat no matter d numbers of applicants dey wanna admit i shall b among dem ijn
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by xtian234(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
gud pm houZ . just paid the ui screning fee yestarday at ph about submiting the teller pin pin and the site keep promting umsuccessful submissiin check ur jamb reg.number..... meanwhule i was onlly given teller from d bank. infact i actually needed a solution i dont know wat else to do pls urgent reply 08067935930
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by xtian234(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
Africanflozy and sigolisis pls may i have your contact number pls....
.its ugent
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
africaflozy: yea,exactly...wish u safe trip.
Sigolisis,long tym...ow r u doin?

Thanks boo, urself & sigolis hv bn of great help
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
sigolisis:

Thanks bro!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Abike054: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dayem: .
Thanks @Abike, please, I want to ask that it is Original Certificate or Statement of Result we are to scan and upload, because my Certificate is not yet Ready in Sch and I have statement of result with me here.
Thank U.
scan d 1 wif u
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Go and complain to MIS unit at U.I admisson office.
xtian234: gud pm houZ . just paid the ui screning fee yestarday at ph about submiting the teller pin pin and the site keep promting umsuccessful submissiin check ur jamb reg.number..... meanwhule i was onlly given teller from d bank. infact i actually needed a solution i dont know wat else to do pls urgent reply 08067935930
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
If you're having any problem with online submission process, Go and complain quickly to MIS at U.I. They'll collect ur details and help you to correct it or better still you can holla at me, i'm gonna give you someone number who works at that section. He helped me when i had issues with my o'level submission. Hurry up, next week is the deadline & the U.I site might be bombarded because of Jambite filling their COC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (52) (Reply)

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / Latest News On ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.