Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan (134986 Views)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. / Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by yinkus1115(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
jamb website don do normal ..now printed my admission letter grin
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by obaeko(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dotmanmighty:
Thanks @Obaeko

U're wlc sir
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by HysoBright: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
callmebeauty:
;wen r u going for ur clearance
i dnt kno yet but giv ur whatsapp contact
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by donvicky07(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Good news! Good news!! Good news!!!
Just heard frm a reliable nd CONFIRMED source dat there shall be anoda list for DE candidates... No hope is lost bros nd sis.
#kipTheFaithAlive. #prayersIntensified

2 Likes

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by brainwavy: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
donvicky07:
Just heard frm a reliable nd CONFIRMED source dat there shall be anoda list for DE candidates... No hope is lost bros nd sis.
. Pls is there anybody here that has been admitted into elect/elect or that know somebody that has been admitted into that department
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is the way you'll arrange your documents.
1. Jamb 03 form with your passport, the first page at
the front.
2.Undertaking (attestation) form-2 copies.
3. O'level result - 4 copies.
4. Jamb result - 4 copies.
5. Acceptance form - 4 copies.
6. Original institution copy of admission letter.
7. 4 copies of candidate admission letter.
8. Biodata form - 4 copies.
9. Post Utme & Admission processing tellers - 4 copies.
10. Birth cert or declaration of age - 4 copies.
11. Your 2 reference letters.
12. Invitation lette r- 4 copies.
13. The 2nd page of jamb 03 form.
14. 1 UI file with 2 tags.
PERFORATE EVERYTING & ARRANGE THEM IN THE
FILE, THEN TAG IT.
Attach 1 out of the 10 passport at the front of your file
then keep the remaining 9 in a envelope, staple it with
the file. Also, at The front of your file;
WRITE BOLDLY YOUR:
Name:
Jamb reg No:
State of origin:
Local Govt:
Date of Birth:
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by prettymayannah: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
donvicky07:

This is indeed a good news,herd sme2 ,I pray dey do so nd may we b fa4d
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by ShinObie: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
alaoabiodun:
This is the way you'll arrange your documents.
1. Jamb 03 form with your passport, the first page at
the front.
2.Undertaking (attestation) form-2 copies.
3. O'level result - 4 copies.
4. Jamb result - 4 copies.
5. Acceptance form - 4 copies.
6. Original institution copy of admission letter.
7. 4 copies of candidate admission letter.
8. Biodata form - 4 copies.
9. Post Utme & Admission processing tellers - 4 copies.
10. Birth cert or declaration of age - 4 copies.
11. Your 2 reference letters.
12. Invitation lette r- 4 copies.
13. The 2nd page of jamb 03 form.
14. 1 UI file with 2 tags.
PERFORATE EVERYTING & ARRANGE THEM IN THE
FILE, THEN TAG IT.
Attach 1 out of the 10 passport at the front of your file
then keep the remaining 9 in a envelope, staple it with
the file. Also, at The front of your file;
WRITE BOLDLY YOUR:
Name:
Jamb reg No:
State of origin:
Local Govt:
Date of Birth:
Good one bruv, but what do you mean by "Jamb 03 form"...is that the same as the Jamb admission letter?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by callmebeauty(f): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
I was given admission in d two skuls I chose for my DE (federal & state);I hv decided to go for d federal one wic is UI;now I'm unable to print my admission letter frm jamb website because its only showing dat of d state skul I chose as my second choice;PLZ HELP!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by ShinObie: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
callmebeauty:
I was given admission in d two skuls I chose for my DE (federal & state);I hv decided to go for d federal one wic is UI;now I'm unable to print my admission letter frm jamb website because its only showing dat of d state skul I chose as my second choice;PLZ HELP!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by ShinObie: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
callmebeauty:
That's quite a tough spot to be in, i would have suggested you complain at any jamb office, but you're only supposed to have only one admission letter to begin with, so complaining may disqualify you from both admission opportunities so consider carefully. I hope someone here or elsewhere has better advice to give you. Goodluck.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by okikiolajerry(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
can u pls send the jamb02 and 03 to my mail. thanks . my email address is jerrykingadeyemmy@yahoo.com. i shall be waiting thank u and God bless
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
callmebeauty:

You do not have any problem, you have the right to make your choice as long as you did not buy two JAMB forms it's a matter of 1st and 2nd choice and you're fortunate.

First be sure UI has given you admission, print out the UI admission letter and take it to the other school, they will give you a form to fill (admission rejection form) then, they will from there give you further directives. Pay your acceptance fee in UI and start your registration. It will only cost you small wakawaka, you will visit both schools and may likely be asked to submit a particular form to JAMB.

Congratulations and I pray that the joy accompanying your double blessings will not turn to sorrow

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by callmebeauty(f): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
sigolisis:

You do not have any problem, you have the right to make your choice as long as you did not buy two JAMB forms it's a matter of 1st and 2nd choice and you're fortunate.

First be sure UI has given you admission, print out the UI admission letter and take it to the other school, they will give you a form to fill (admission rejection form) then, they will from there give you further directives. Pay your acceptance fee in UI and start your registration. It will only cost you small wakawaka, you will visit both schools and may likely be asked to submit a particular form to JAMB.

Congratulations and I pray that the joy accompanying your double blessings will not turn to sorrow
Amen;tnx for ur response;I was given agric extension @ UI

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by hormorlorlah(f): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2014
donvicky07:
I pray dis is real, cos i taught it waz stated dat all uni sud release every of her list on or b4 31st of october. Anyway it iz well.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Shadexbabe: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Gud morning Pals!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Shadexbabe: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2014
Please kindly give me your number @ Extrovert201
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by hakinloye(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2014
Pls, which is d jamb 02 nd 03 form?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2014
Good morning to all in the house .Please, I want to ascertain if the 60% for O'level and 40% for university degree,hnd ,A'level ,Ond for direct entry applicants like it applies to utme applicants(100 level). I thought the O'level issue for grading is different for or does not aply to direct entry applicant. Or is it a different percentage combination.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by maekhel(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2014
pmat:
Good morning to all in the house .Please, I want to ascertain if the 60% for O'level and 40% for university degree,hnd ,A'level ,Ond for direct entry applicants like it applies to utme applicants(100 level). I thought the O'level issue for grading is different for or does not aply to direct entry applicant. Or is it a different percentage combination.
will love to knw too ooo
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by ShinObie: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Goodmorning everyone...
I'd like help with a few questions, please:
1) What is the jamb 02 and 03 form everyone keeps talking about? Is it different from the jamb admission slip?
2) Are the copies of the undertaking form supposed to carry new pairs of passports as well? If so, how many copies( minus the original)?
3) Is the UI file to be purchased in UI or any would any office file suffice?
Thanks again. This has been one of the most helpful forums I've ever been part of. cheesy grin
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by BAYKEM(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Direct entry admission into mechanical engineering department this year is highly competitive. The department wanted to admit three students but fifteen students were eligible. The choice of who to pick created a chaos in the department and therefore the board initially decided not to entertain any direct entry candidate but later concluded on leaving the choice to the university at large. Now, I want to believe the university has already made her choice of three. The rest are to choose another available department since they are qualified. I see a need for the qualified candidates to head to the admission office to confirm why they weren't offered admission. Then maybe something will come out. How was ur day?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by tundeks: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
hormorlorlah:
I pray dis is real, cos i taught it waz stated dat all uni sud release every of her list on or b4 31st of october. Anyway it iz well.
It may be real cos OAU has nt released 2nd list up till nw, jamb deadline doesn,t work ooo
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Dotmanmighty: 3:51am On Nov 01, 2014
Happy new month to nairalanders. All our heart desires shall come to pass.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by hormorlorlah(f): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2014
tundeks:
It may be real cos OAU has nt released 2nd list up till nw, jamb deadline doesn,t work ooo
Owk
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by hormorlorlah(f): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2014
Hapi Nu Month Nairalanders, May The Lord See Us Through Dis Mnth Nd Dis Year.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2014
Happy new month guys
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by ShinObie: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
sigolisis:
Happy new month guys
Happy new month guys...
Sigolisis, if you can,could you please help with the questions i asked...please
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
maekhel:

will love to knw too ooo

Why is everybody evading this question? Nigerians sha ! The mechanism of computing this aggregate is the underlying yardstick for this thread ,like it or not ,unless u have a Godfather inside. Though I am not seeking admission there this year ,but I believe u guys shud seek an answer to this, so if u're not opportuned to gain admission admission this year u'll know what u're working towards next year. This is not about distinction or first class honours,once d percent ur first degree carries is wrong then u'll know the next options u av to work on,and not just sit own behind computer screen waiting for some abracadabra to happen . Thanks
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by brainwavy: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
BAYKEM:
Direct entry admission into mechanical engineering department this year is highly competitive. The department wanted to admit three students but fifteen students were eligible. The choice of who to pick created a chaos in the department and therefore the board initially decided not to entertain any direct entry candidate but later concluded on leaving the choice to the university at large. Now, I want to believe the university has already made her choice of three. The rest are to choose another available department since they are qualified. I see a need for the qualified candidates to head to the admission office to confirm why they weren't offered admission. Then maybe something will come out. How was ur day?
Thanks for that useful info bro, pls do you know any thing about elect/elect As regards this same issue
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by obaeko(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Drop ur gmail/yahoomai 4d jamb 03 form
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
ShinObie:
Goodmorning everyone...
I'd like help with a few questions, please:
1) What is the jamb 02 and 03 form everyone keeps talking about? Is it different from the jamb admission slip?
2) Are the copies of the undertaking form supposed to carry new pairs of passports as well? If so, how many copies( minus the original)?
3) Is the UI file to be purchased in UI or any would any office file suffice?
Thanks again. This has been one of the most helpful forums I've ever been part of. cheesy grin

1. Jamb 02 and 03 is different from the normal jamb slip, is shows a comprehensive details of you filling your bio-data, your O'level result, your school of choice and some other necessary info to be filled. If you need the sample of the form; send me your email.

2. Yeah a passport must be attached to the undertaking form, at least you have one original and do two photocopies of the original

3. It would advisable to get the office file in UI probably because it has the school name on the file, or probably you can get it outside, as far it is an office file with a tag.

I hope this answer is a little bit helpful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply)

Latest News On ASUU Strike / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.