Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

“it Wasn’t Me!”: Banky W Reacts To Alleged Nude Photo Gone Viral Online [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it Wasn’t Me!”: Banky W Reacts To Alleged Nude Photo Gone Viral Online [PHOTO] (1667 Views)

Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it Wasn’t Me!”: Banky W Reacts To Alleged Nude Photo Gone Viral Online [PHOTO] by horizonhotspot(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
EME boss, Banky W finally opens up on the ‘risque’ photo of him groping a woman’s breast which went viral online. He denied the picture being of him belonging to apparently a look-alike on social media, Twitter in a series of tweets.

He applauded the bloggers who “did their research” and handed those who did the opposite to God. In his defence, The EME boos the individual in the picture is “def much fatter.. his eyebrows aren’t arched the same way mine as always been.”
What do you think? See tweets below

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIRAL PHOTO-->>> http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2014/01/it-wasnt-me-banky-w-reacts-to-alleged.html

Re: “it Wasn’t Me!”: Banky W Reacts To Alleged Nude Photo Gone Viral Online [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yes,its not you
Re: “it Wasn’t Me!”: Banky W Reacts To Alleged Nude Photo Gone Viral Online [PHOTO] by Medunah: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Of course it not him, were u expecting him to say it is him? None of dis celebs will ever admit its deir nudes even if it is
Re: “it Wasn’t Me!”: Banky W Reacts To Alleged Nude Photo Gone Viral Online [PHOTO] by missBanks: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lmao, but the pix funny die shaa.

Outrage As Manchester United Defender, Chris Smalling Poses In A Suicide bomber outfit [Photo]
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2014/01/outrage-as-manchester-united-defender.html
Re: “it Wasn’t Me!”: Banky W Reacts To Alleged Nude Photo Gone Viral Online [PHOTO] by OCTAVO: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Titiluvly: Yes,its not you
Re: “it Wasn’t Me!”: Banky W Reacts To Alleged Nude Photo Gone Viral Online [PHOTO] by cdamsel(f): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2014
Where the nayked pishure na? angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rihanna and German Players With The World Cup. / Download: Oritse Femi Ft. 2face Idibia – So Sexy + Dj Naka Ft. Terry G / I'm Tired Of Being Called Gay"-ik Ogbonna Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.