Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

He Came Back From Lagos Looking Mad.. Is This Spiritual? Pls Help.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Came Back From Lagos Looking Mad.. Is This Spiritual? Pls Help.. (728 Views)

Can I Ever Be Delivered From This Spiritual Attacks And Stagnancy? / A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Came Back From Lagos Looking Mad.. Is This Spiritual? Pls Help.. by Ellidude(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
My Bro...

10years older than i am [In his 30's + single]...He travelled to Lagos some years ago..After abandoning his job as a computer expert and with stubborness, he left..

Not knowing what happened at Lagos for three years [for neither did he call nor flash], we were surprised when we received a call [ unknown ] telling us he has been found..

Excited we were not knowing what has happened to him..WITH HIS BEARD GROWING LIKE THAT OF OSAMA'S, DIRTY TORN CLOTHES AND SKIN, IT WAS CLEARER TO US THAT HIS MIND HAS BEEN BEWITCHED..Same thing as being a mental patient..

We took him home and did the normal and left him to rest..Then the rest of us gathered pondering about the situation..

We decided to admit him into the hospital for medication..This happened for some months..And some changes were experienced..But not after long, he started his usual;
SPITS LIKE HE'S PREGNANT, TALKS TO IMAGINARY CREATURES [ALIYU AND ALMIGHTY], GETS ANGRY WHILE TALKING TO HIMSELF, REFUSED TO HAVE HIS BATH, STOPPED BRUSHING HIS TEETH AND TAKING CARE OF HIS HAIR, DRESSES IN SILLY FORMS, WAKES UP AT NIGHTS TO MAKE NOISES, ETC

This was after months of heavy spending on drugs..No matter how we tried to make sure he gets back to his senses, our efforts seemed effortless..

HOW IT STARTED [My presumption]

Initially before his departure, he was so fascinated about his YAHOO ACCOUNT.. Zealous about leaving the country..He'd spend hours in front of the computer..What he was doing? Damn mysterious.. Soon after he came after departure, he always talks about logging into his yahoo account..What i'm trying to say is that, i think he has gotten in contact with yahoo boys who actually used him and dumped him with madness..

That not withstanding, we've tried a lot but it seems useless even after prayers..

Brought it public so i could get some advice..Mods if this would make the front page, i'd be grateful cos you'd be helping me..Pls what more can we do?

HE'S getting worse..

Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: He Came Back From Lagos Looking Mad.. Is This Spiritual? Pls Help.. by Ellidude(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pls help...I wouldn't wanna lose my family member to some silly madness...Pls no matter what your profession is, if you can help, pls help..
Re: He Came Back From Lagos Looking Mad.. Is This Spiritual? Pls Help.. by kenny1795(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Try T. B Joshua or any miracle performing pastor
Re: He Came Back From Lagos Looking Mad.. Is This Spiritual? Pls Help.. by Ellidude(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
kenny1795: Try T. B Joshua or any miracle performing pastor
Thanks..
Re: He Came Back From Lagos Looking Mad.. Is This Spiritual? Pls Help.. by andyanders: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elli-dude:
My Bro...

10years older than i am [In his 30's + single]...He travelled to Lagos some years ago..After abandoning his job as a computer expert and with stubborness, he left..

Not knowing what happened at Lagos for three years [for neither did he call nor flash], we were surprised when we received a call [ unknown ] telling us he has been found..

Excited we were not knowing what has happened to him..WITH HIS BEARD GROWING LIKE THAT OF OSAMA'S, DIRTY TORN CLOTHES AND SKIN, IT WAS CLEARER TO US THAT HIS MIND HAS BEEN BEWITCHED..Same thing as being a mental patient..

We took him home and did the normal and left him to rest..Then the rest of us gathered pondering about the situation..

We decided to admit him into the hospital for medication..This happened for some months..And some changes were experienced..But not after long, he started his usual;
SPITS LIKE HE'S PREGNANT, TALKS TO IMAGINARY CREATURES [ALIYU AND ALMIGHTY], GETS ANGRY WHILE TALKING TO HIMSELF, REFUSED TO HAVE HIS BATH, STOPPED BRUSHING HIS TEETH AND TAKING CARE OF HIS HAIR, DRESSES IN SILLY FORMS, WAKES UP AT NIGHTS TO MAKE NOISES, ETC

This was after months of heavy spending on drugs..No matter how we tried to make sure he gets back to his senses, our efforts seemed effortless..

HOW IT STARTED [My presumption]

Initially before his departure, he was so fascinated about his YAHOO ACCOUNT.. Zealous about leaving the country..He'd spend hours in front of the computer..What he was doing? Damn mysterious.. Soon after he came after departure, he always talks about logging into his yahoo account..What i'm trying to say is that, i think he has gotten in contact with yahoo boys who actually used him and dumped him with madness..

That not withstanding, we've tried a lot but it seems useless even after prayers..

Brought it public so i could get some advice..Mods if this would make the front page, i'd be grateful cos you'd be helping me..Pls what more can we do?

HE'S getting worse..

Thanks in anticipation!!!

Take him straight to Lagos for an Emmagency section of SCOAN, the God of Prophet T.B Joshua will deliver him or go to Liberation Ministry at Ojodu. Or equally go to MercyLand Ministry in Warri as he only needs deliverance and you will have him back.Stop spending money in any hospital, that cannot help him.

Note, nobody must have done that as your mind suggested. Just allow God heal him.of
Re: He Came Back From Lagos Looking Mad.. Is This Spiritual? Pls Help.. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
Be patient.Mental illnesses take time to cure,but to be on the safe side take him to a teaching hospital or Yaba left,they will probably treat him better there.

(1) (Reply)

Chilling Implications? Largest Bank Asks Workers If They Support Homosexuality / Ebola Cure: Liberian Doctor Died Of Ebola Despite Zmapp / The Fall Of Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.