Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Was P-square Singing In CAF Award - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Was P-square Singing In CAF Award (1612 Views)

Mariah Carey Blasted In The U.S For Singing In Nigeria / Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) / What Will We Singing In The Next Generation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was P-square Singing In CAF Award by rabonni(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Did you guys notice p- square couldn't get all their songs? singing off the line
Re: What Was P-square Singing In CAF Award by seriousspy: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Omg…I thought it was only me! Worst performance EVER!

Its like they ran out of talent…Performance totally demystified them. What an actual shame! My favorites before, but now, Olamide is King. That is all.

1 Like

Re: What Was P-square Singing In CAF Award by waleadex(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Everyday no be xmas jare...na off-day e be for them! grin
Re: What Was P-square Singing In CAF Award by paslinda: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
The Mic was bad no be their fault.
Re: What Was P-square Singing In CAF Award by luvablesam(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
waleadex: Everyday no be xmas jare...na off-day e be for them! grin

Which kain yeye off day is dat Its simple...my guys(p-square) don't know How to sing live....They performed woefully because they weren't allowed to mime.....

I was truely ashamed...as their fan....

1 Like

Re: What Was P-square Singing In CAF Award by Drpazienza: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
dy were sad abt mikel nt winning d glo caf player award u knw dy ar best of frnds like if u bliv wat i just wrote
Re: What Was P-square Singing In CAF Award by tayork(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2014
Well you all talk,talk,talk...... There were paid their money, kilo kan won.... U guys just keep on talking
Re: What Was P-square Singing In CAF Award by nex(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2014
Lies have taken over the fibre of Nigeria sha! Some people are defending P Square, meanwhile, even they have confessed that their performance was very poor. Most Nigerians CANNOT sing their own song without vocal computer enhancements. When you book most Nigerian musicians, they will be calling N1 million, and N2 million, but just mention LIVE BAND, and they will tell you their mother died, or that their house caught fire, so they can't make it.

People are giving excuses that the microphone was bad, but did Lagbaja and Flavour bring their own microphones from their houses? The boys simply cannot sing, and neither can 99% of Nigerian musicians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nig, Graduate Who Got Job By Standing At London Train Station With Sign, Now Hir / In Pictures: Meet The Contestants For "Gulder Ultimate Search" Season 10 / Mtn Is So So Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.