Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

What Will We Singing In The Next Generation? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Will We Singing In The Next Generation? (930 Views)

What Was P-square Singing In CAF Award / Mariah Carey Blasted In The U.S For Singing In Nigeria / What Will We Singing In The Next Generation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will We Singing In The Next Generation? by semasir: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2010
Music in Nigeria for the past two decade is HELL!!! I still could remember a few lines in the early 90s as a growing kid when sensible music is produced and I'm alarmed now hearing all sort of genres with meaningless lyrics. I wonder what the future has got for our music in the immediate generations to come.
I wish I could do something fast to put an end to songs with good rhythms but very poor and bad message to pass across. God help Nigeria.
Re: What Will We Singing In The Next Generation? by Dclique(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
What ever is left.
Re: What Will We Singing In The Next Generation? by amurx(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2010
**yawning** go ahead:-@

(1) (Reply)

Complete List Of 83rd Oscar Award Winners / PICTURES: Record Breaker Woman With 13 Surrogate Children / NEW MUSIC: Davido - Skelewu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.