Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Am Interested To Learn How To Design Website Any Advise ???? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am Interested To Learn How To Design Website Any Advise ???? (616 Views)

Are You Interested To Partner With Nairaguide Team? / I Am Interested In Buying Websites With Good Traffic / I Want To Start A Short Code Biz. Any Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Interested To Learn How To Design Website Any Advise ???? by keycash: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2014
AM INTERESTED TO LEARN HOW TO DESIGN WEBSITE ANY ADVISE ?

Re: Am Interested To Learn How To Design Website Any Advise ???? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2014
i design website and offer training. if you are serious contact me on 08125144036 . you will learn it in 5 days and start making money https://facebook.com/jworldntertainment
Re: Am Interested To Learn How To Design Website Any Advise ???? by hilaryiwens05: 4:44am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello,
MAKING MONEY SHOULD BE A PRIORITY AND REASON Y U SHOULD LEARN WEBSITE DESIGN. learn web design becus of the passion u have for it den the money will follow. If u hav a passion for webdesign, u will design a website people will look @mavel even if u are a newbie or an amateur
keycash: AM INTERESTED TO LEARN HOW TO DESIGN WEBSITE ANY ADVISE ?

kingjossylad: you will learn it in 5 days and start making money
Re: Am Interested To Learn How To Design Website Any Advise ???? by hilaryiwens05: 4:56am On Jan 10, 2014
Learning Website design come in 2major categories:
1) HTML and PHP coding: this will give u d knowledge of designing website with codes. U will require to use some application like dreamweaver, fireworks, photoshop and other web app too...U can register in any computer school of ur choice for full tutorial and practical lessons.

2) CMS (content management system): this is a system app which u can use in designing ur website. Cms apps are very easy to use and learn. Apps under cms are: joomla, wordpress, drupal, all e commerce cms app, etc u can learn dis ur safe if u get all d requirement and a guild to get started. It is easy to learn. If u need all d material(pdf file and video) to learn how to use joomla, simply beep me. 08182428991/08062207346, bbm: 28B80E4B email: hilaryiwens@yahoo.com
Re: Am Interested To Learn How To Design Website Any Advise ???? by maekhel(m): 4:58am On Jan 10, 2014
There are diff sites on wch you can receive tutorials on web designing...jst google it, and you can also try www.tutorialslodge.com
Re: Am Interested To Learn How To Design Website Any Advise ???? by gozmos(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
keycash: AM INTERESTED TO LEARN HOW TO DESIGN WEBSITE ANY ADVISE ?

Whr exactly do you base?, we deliver tutorials on webdesign, online or offline. Chk my signature and contact me let's discuss

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On The Use Of Snort In Intrusion Detection Systems In Networks / Top 5 Software To Build Your Small Business Portfolio Website Yourself / Consulting Site For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.