Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Outdated. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Outdated. (1702 Views)

Is Honesty Outdated / Is Religion Still Relivant Or Outdated? / Is The Bible Outdated And Irrelevant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outdated. by Mrval20(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Removed.
Re: Outdated. by chiteny(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2014
....and where is the picture? angry
Re: Outdated. by Mrval20(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Removed
Re: Outdated. by Oluwason(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Do we dont need a seer to tell us all that is happening in the world?
Re: Outdated. by ninja4life(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
I dont see how she disrespects god.why dont u point that out people and their wahala sha
Re: Outdated. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
idolators! grin
Re: Outdated. by Mrval20(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
ninja4life: I dont see how she disrespects god.why dont u point that out people and their wahala sha
Ok, so portraying herself as virgin Mary and her baby as Jesus Christ looks so so so normal to you?
I'm not trying to judge her though. IT'S JUST SO WRONG!
Re: Outdated. by smada13(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
there is no length of blasphemy these devilish people won't go to provoke God to anger.....
Re: Outdated. by EvilBrain1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mrval20:
Ok, so portraying herself as virgin Mary and her baby as Jesus Christ looks so so so normal to you?
I'm not trying to judge her though. IT'S JUST SO WRONG!

As long as they aren't portraying themselves as Sango and Yemoja, I don't see how this is disrespecting god.
Re: Outdated. by Mrval20(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Evil Brain:

As long as they aren't portraying themselves as Sango and Yemoja, I don't see how this is disrespecting god.
He actually meant "God", not "god". And your comment is really funny smiley wink cheesy
Re: Outdated. by macof(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
EvilBrain1:

undecided and who is this impotent God that would be disrespected if they dress like Sango and Yemoja

(1) (Reply)

Is Drinking Alcohol A Sin Or Not According To The Bible? / Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth? / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.