Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Best Qualities of Nairaland Members - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Best Qualities of Nairaland Members (11583 Views)

Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. / Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll / Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by whiteshark(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2006
U guys really make we laugh grin grin This is a Forum and not a chat room aight. Try and expand your minds and vocabulary to exceed more then 20 words. If u do not have anything to say....., do not say anything please.
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2006
whiteshark:

If u were patient enough, U would have noticed at the end of the post that I stated that I did not mean any disrespect whatsoever. There is no need therefore for you too say what u have just said. I am so sick and tired of all the small and inmatured minds in here. You are pretty and fine but that does not make u the perfect person u know and for your information, criticism is needed to improve one's self not to be taken with the bags of salt that you and a lot of folks in here take it.

I don really tire 4 this forum..........

So?? Yes i have eyes i READ it. I mean how the hell would i overlook that esp. coming from you .. My God , i thought we was coo? youre someone i talk to as a friend once in a while then all of a sudden you sayin shiit , and the be quiet thing was a joke? ... its funny how u can write Shiit bout me on here but then want to talk to me on yahoo then say i have an immature mind?

AND THERE WAS NOO NEED FOR YOU TO SAY WHAT YOU SAID , n you were calling me names but edited it with "periods" , thats nice.

did  i say i was perfect ? please don't get me twisted!

i bet if someone said shiit bout you , your ass would be all hype.

Leave if you want to , all i have to say is *PEACE* \\//
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by thelastdon(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2006
I can see K2DAc is sayin dis from the bottom of heart and it pains her a lot........... I promise to repent because of her post..............

I am touched, sorrry If I hav ever offended you.........I used to be a good boy.........

I am not kiddin am serious about this
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2006
pain me ke ?? Lol but you havent done anything to me dont be sorry
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by thelastdon(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2006
I know wht I said cool cool
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by whiteshark(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2006
can u point to a post were I said russish about you in any tread K2DAC can u?
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by hotangel2(f): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *Laughs in chinese* cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by icingbaby(f): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2006
Wesley- very friendly, and cool
outkast- beautiful edo girl, my dear sister, nice
michelin89- another cool sister, pretty
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2006
you can do it yourself , go to where you posted about everyone , copy on paste it
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2006
thelastdon wat did u say
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by kellorah: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2006
am still getting to knw NL members...erm...i'm a quiet observer i guess....
*no comment*
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2006
I'll comment later wink
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by nana(f): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2006
thelastdon---TROUBLESOME
No offences,it is just from my own point of view.
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by mizkay(f): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2006
Nairaland members!!!! What can I say?... You ARE beautiful people.....QUALITY people in thier own right.....I laugh myself to sleep every blessed day with you guys.and to think I discovered your website by sheer accident.I am relatively new, and non-nigerian.so I can't tell you all how much I've learnt from your educative/entertaining/informative forum...the best of all the fora I've been in.great stuff! Wont name names but there's no better way to wind down than to come back home from a hard day facing the world and find all your opinionated selves jumbled on one forum, getting at each others throats and literally slagging the life out of celebs! FUNtastic!!!!!
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by hotangel2(f): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2006
Awwww cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Outkast(f): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2006
well, at least someone finds the bickering entertaining
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2006
Hahaha
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by kellorah: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2006
bless!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Scorpio(f): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2006
hmm, i just saw this thread..will b back with my list cool
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by ocho(f): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2006
oh wow! shocked I didn't even know this thread exsisted, thanks michelin98 smiley...............let me join scorpio in making that list cool
@mizkay wink
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 07, 2006
cooltola (TC) - my brother , haha what is it life like w/o him? nuthin i tell you ... we grew up together , n we will always be close though we fight at times but i love him.

Scorpio - i loveeeeee you , no homo , you r the best on here!! , youre soo sweet , and so purdee , dont ever change i mean it smiley tongue , Jim iyke n TPAIN arent a good match for you!!!

Wessy - your like the 1st person i met on here , Such a smart ass , i will steal it some day ahahah , (luv ya too no homo)

Lizzy - i love ya and you know that , though we're not "talking right now" because you said another girl loved O better than me sad .. whatever!

Nikky - U rock like no other , glad i met ya .. you need to stop listening to MH haha naw im j/p - luv yaaa

Z4m - the other Omari fan , but shes soo innocent she doesnt front on him haha , Coo peeps , nice , like her alot ( not in any homo way)

Iah - i love this G , shes sooo gangsta! keeps it real , cool as hell! no ?'s asked

Queen2 - lovely person

Queenzy - always rolling her eyes Lol , she is a good girl , pretty with the low cut.

nicetohave - funny guy , coo peeps !!

hike man - my new nigguh!!

codec - my other nigguh so funny you keep it real , do the damn thing , my God , i know u will make it with your computer thing!

segun - nice , sometimes funny , good person

ocho - mrs Idibia , lmfaoo , coo peeps , she is good in my book

snazzydawn - mrs. idibia again , ocho's twin ... dont really know you , cuz i dont tlk to u , but u good.

michelin89- dont talk to you that much , but your a good person , n pretty

DE-KING - love this dude , so nice , so sweet

Seun - hahaha u crack me up , quit locking those threads , cool dude im just playin with you

hotstepper - purdee girl , nice too

icingbaby - nice chick , cool peeps!!

ldollier - this girl met my ramsey! i envy her soo much Lol naw im j/p , shes too coo ...

adesodgi- good person

1 Like

Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by damygurl(f): 3:08am On Jan 07, 2006
Nike: smart, funny, kool, luvs food too much, needs to learn to reskect her elders, talks too much which makes her even kooler, alwayz looking 4 my trouble which makes talking to her so fun, adventurous
HA:crazy, funny, kool, laughs 2 much, talk 2 much,
Ocho: Funny, needs a new man cuz 2face is mine deal with it, kool, outgoing
Sweetnini: gentle, kool, nice, fun to talk to
Paypalgod:funny, smart, outgoing
Nferyn:Smart, 2Kool, Nice
Seun: needs a chill pill, smart, kool
Nice2have:Crazy, kool, v.funny
Wes:smart, kool, knows wat she wants
Rolly: v.Funny, kool, nice
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by kaylala(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2006
All r innovative,funny,cool,and friendly.

Some cld be crazy cool
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Scorpio(f): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2006
ok, here goes my list
K2DaC-talented, beautiful(u remind me alot about my friend, it's a good thing trust me wink )..i like the say u say your mind, cool headed girl..will love to chill with u one of these dayz(we could hang out at O's concert, i don't mind) n i still got love for J-Iyke n T-pain  cheesy
Icingbaby(my Edo sister cheesy)-cool with me, i like d way u talk sha( just had to tell u  cheesy), i can see me buyin a lotta stuff from you when u get your fashion thing started, Beautiful, fo'sho would hang out with u any day.
Ocho-First girl i ever spoke to on NL, extremely easy to get along with, seriously funny(i love that in you), smart, beautiful..i love your personality n i really really want to meet you.
Lauryn-girl..crazy(in a good way) defines you..although we never really get to chat that often(it's my fault) but u've got a nice spirit n i like that. me thinks you are smart n you know what you want in life n you're workin towards it.don't give up because i know you can do it. we almost got a chance to meet, but d darn exams screwed it up, i'm sawrie embarassed grin
Hotstepper- i really don't get to chat with you that often but the few times we chatted was fun..would love to get to know u better tho. this girl's real smart(got love for York, but u won't catch me there cheesy) n cool headed too..we could hang out.
Michelin-another Edo sistah, pretty, likes to argue alot  cheesy
Outcast-your last post on the beauty thread got me losing it cheesy i love your personality on NL, would love to chat with you tho.
Wessy(sawrie  undecided)-smart, funny, got love for u too.
Hot-angel-waz happenin Qty, cheesy i like your outgoing self, u sound like u know a whole lot about everything wink good stuff tho..would definitely love to chill out with you.
Nike-Cute,funny..would want to chill with u, ha n wessy..let me see what it's like cheesy
Whiteshark-hmm, iono where to start but i love d funny side of you. first guy i spoke to on NL.me thinks he's really smart n focused, he keeps me on my toes(which is rare because i hardly know anyone apart from my parents who can do that), talkin to this guy really makes me feel like i'm home mayb it's because he knows my place that well...Just keep being you wink cheesy would want to chill at your place when i visit.
Goodguy-my brother from another mom, intelligent, funny, chattin with this dude is alwayz cool..would still love to get you in a lil trouble  wink n would definitely chill with you any day.
Codec- kai,u're crazy  cheesy i love your personality, me thinks u're really smart, u're a cool dude to hang out with, would definitely chill with you..would want to see how u get down in a concert  wink, i like the way u say your mind..i really appreciate that.
Josboy4lif-cheesy he's alwayz workin n we don't chat that often too, but he's funny, me thinks u're smart(if that's your average, gosh! u're)..would want to meet u one of this dayz(real funny because we actually go to d same skool).
Nferyn-real intelligent dude, your kids must b real lucky..they get d genes cheesy got luv for ya n would love to meet ur family one of this dayz. my trip to 9ja still stands tho wink
Sodgi-crazyily funny n your miya confuses me grin
Seun(Mr Admin)-70% of d time u annoy me, but it's all good. real intelligent dude, me thinks u're really strict, would b cool to chill with you, but i got to buy patience first because i don't have it right now..other than that, u aiight.
i'm running out of names now, but if i forgot to say something about you, just know it wasn't intentional n i got love for you kiss
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by nike4luv(f): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2006
thanks scorpio!
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by goodguy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2006
I forgot to add someone's name to my previous list.

Ocho --- I've been studying her for some time now. I think she's cool, funny and very wise.
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by adesodgi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2006
why did she type like that u can hardly find anyname,why not bold'n the names or find a colour for em......they all look too d same...han han,u no learn writting for school? grin
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Scorpio(f): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2006
i no fit bolden, wanna help me out?
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by adesodgi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2006
why,did i typed all of that?
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Scorpio(f): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2006
then chill, just read it from d first name aiight smiley
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by adesodgi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2006
aiight... cheesy
Re: Best Qualities of Nairaland Members by Scorpio(f): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2006
Nike, u're welcome..@Sodgi, we cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

***words That End With "Ic"*** / Titles of Songs / Can U Do Without?:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.