Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143052 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
wizzymate:

thanks @ dragnet. Whats it goin to be like. Presently i'm in ekpoma.

I'm in Lag atm
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by starpryde(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2010
Pls engr. where can I download and install java for my phone I saw it on another persons' phone of the same model as mine.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by zylla(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
Hi,
I have an E63 fone and I've been using it to browse even I am online 24/7 cos it has a ovi.com feature which can enable you track down your mails. Problem is I downloaded a theme file and since then it has been malfunctionung. Initially, it was the application mgr button that refused to work, it was later I discovered its the theme but before then I had reset the fone to factory setting but now its not connecting even with ovi.com feature pls what can I do?
Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Sojboy111: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2010
Please, I need A code that can serve as antivirus for my phone or a antivirus for my phone. My phone has already been infected. Pls, I need it urgently, help me out if you can.
Please call or text 07026762814. The phone is SAMSUNG E250.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Sojboy111: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2010
Please, I need A code that can serve as antivirus for my phone or a antivirus for my phone. My phone has already been infected. Pls, I need it urgently, help me out if you can.
Please call or text 07026762814. The phone is SAMSUNG E250.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by cecegorz(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hello Dragnet et al,

Pls i have a new E71 that shuts down on its own after like 10-15mins. What could be the issue. Is it still redeemable or i should just return to sender.

HELP!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by elrony(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2010
guyz how do i upgrade the firmware of my n70,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by suzzy1: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
Can you unlock a nokia 5230 Tmobile phone.
if yes pls send your number.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semid4lyfe(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2010
@ puskin

Seen and taken action!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by TaoheedK: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2010
Hello Engineers.

Pls can I get help on fixing a BlackBerry Boot-up problem.

My BlackBerry phone will charge indicating a red light, later shows a white screen and a battery sign (charging) but it does not boot to the Menu Screen, I can not access my files.

Thank you, I would really appreciate a given solution.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Smartsboy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2010
PLEASE HELP, I LOST MY STARCOMMS NEO 1X CDMA DRIVER. PLEASE UPLOAD ONE FOR ME. 4shared or mega upload tonpres18 @gmail.com thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Uchefriday: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
Guys i am using nokia 6085 and my mouth peice is not working and the problem is ive changed the mouth peice. It also dosnt talk on earphones help pls
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Rolex9ja: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
i ave a problem with ma ericsson p900, it consumes power,  i also need a original battery 4 d p900 cry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by angela2006: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2010
hi pls i use a nokia 2700 pls can you help with the manual setting for the fone, will like to browse with the fone.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stunty(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
Angela go download prov file for ya phone
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wackhack(m): 12:20am On Jul 30, 2010
i ave a problem with ma ericsson p900, it consumes power, i also need a original battery 4 d p900
Posted on: July 28, 2010, 12:22 PM
Posted by: Uche friday
Insert Quote
Guys i am using nokia 6085 and my mouth peice is not working and the problem is ive changed the mouth peice. It also dosnt talk on earphones help pls
Posted on: July 26, 2010, 09:15 PM
Posted by: Smart$boy
Insert Quote
Hello Engineers.

Pls can I get help on fixing a BlackBerry Boot-up problem.

My BlackBerry phone will charge indicating a red light, later shows a white screen and a battery sign (charging) but it does not boot to the Menu Screen, I can not access my files.

Thank you, I would really appreciate a given solution.
Posted on: July 22, 2010, 11:47 PM
Posted by: semid4lyfe
Insert Quote
@ puskin

Seen and taken action!
Posted on: July 22, 2010, 12:36 PM
Posted by: suzzy1
Insert Quote
Can you unlock a nokia 5230 Tmobile phone.
if yes pls send your number.
For those that quoted, call this number 08055275702. The man is a genuines in repairing all kind of phone. He lives in Lagos, and he is know as engineer ID
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by abrahym(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2010
pls i need urgent help,each time i try to switch my gurl n73 it says phone unable to start.contact the retailer, anyone to help pls
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Suc4live(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2010
Pls help my 4gb micro sd memory card has curupt and it wont format on my phone and pc,pls any candid advice or solutione?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by olatiler(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2010
@All pls how can i put OVI MAP into my nokia n97 i mean the one that work without network connection
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Wayne4uall(m): 6:07am On Aug 01, 2010
pls help me my phone n70 cant send mms again it will not even connect to the internet druing sending pls help md my brothers and sisters
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by olatiler(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2010
where r the greath guruuuu of this thread? pls brother come & give answer to yaaa brother here Dragnet baba, Honsule & all
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by niddamugu(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2010
how do i browse on glo network using a chinese phone? somebody help me,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2010
Suc4live:

Pls help my 4gb micro sd memory card has curupt and it wont format on my phone and pc,pls any candid advice or solutione?
. .try using a card-reader.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
niddamugu:

how do i browse on glo network using a chinese phone? somebody help me,
just request 4 their gprs setting. 4goten d text msg u are 2 send 2 dem. When i remember 'll post it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2010
angela2006:

hi pls i use a nokia 2700 pls can you help with the manual setting for the fone, will like to browse with the fone.thanks
i guess dat phone is an s40, send settings to 3888 for mtn default config or create a prov file wit a valip ip then send in2 ur phone thru blutut if u intend to use Ef-be-ti.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2010
ekedon con:

Hello girl prostitution is a great business
old news.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
Wayne4uall:

pls help me my phone n70 cant send mms again it will not even connect to the internet druing sending pls help md my brothers and sisters
guy, mms problem in symbian may arise 4rm many sources. Culd be network flop, msg centre number, ur mms/gprs settings. Cross check those
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Duniverse(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
Dwayne:

guy, mms problem in symbian may arise 4rm many sources. Culd be network flop, msg centre number, your mms/gprs settings. Cross check those
Is a general problem most people cant send mms again dont temper you settings or your centre numb. i guess the network provider are the cost
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by kalipso(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2010
za prof., i've a problem. my nokia e71 smart phone got soaked in urine(dont ask me where). after drying it appears to be working just fine but the Camera wont work. error"camera.feature not supported". i really need help.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by r4wood: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2010
Could anybody help me to judge what problem it is with my Sciphone i68 4G cellphone ? It displays not clear to distinguish. And it is very cold in Australia. Thanks smiley

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by edusaka: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
How do i resolve a keypad problem with bb storm 1,
Assuming a blackberry charging point pulls out from the board ,how do i reconnect it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.