Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Thread For Music Producers And Their Contact Details - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Music Producers And Their Contact Details (1205 Views)

Mastering Tips For Producers And Sound Engineers / Pls Only Music Producers And Music Artists / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Music Producers And Their Contact Details by Ericomoto(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
I want to record songs both mine and for artistes we are grooming and also my church choir. We have plans to release several songs before the end of March. I have worked with quite a number of producers, I cannot categorically say they are not good enough but I am still in search of the best Producer who will connect with my patterns and style and come out with the best sound. Music is spiritual especially interpreting music at the production stage. I am aware of the big names but I prefer an upcoming Producer who we can grow together.

Please, drop your contact details, studio location and if possible works you have done to buttress your dexterity. I guess this thread will equally help other upcoming artistes to connect with you and for you to promote yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Single Lyrics – Burna Boy Ft. Wizkid / Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? / OC Ft. Reekado Banks – Blow (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.