Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Photo Of The Day: Kim Kardashian On The Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Kim Kardashian On The Beach (2473 Views)

Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach / 'i've Been Having Sex 500 Times A Day!' Kim Kardashian Reveals / Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Kim Kardashian On The Beach by mallorie: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Kim Kardashian is seen on the beach in a white swimming suit. She looks gorgeous in white moving along with her friend.
http://www.ghanalive.tv/photo-day-kim-kardashian-beach/

Re: Photo Of The Day: Kim Kardashian On The Beach by frybug: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pls tell me dis is a photoshop cos dis is definitely nt kims below(as in her ukwu),it use 2 look more sexy dan dat
Re: Photo Of The Day: Kim Kardashian On The Beach by MsSpaqs(f): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
That's her sister Khourtney
Re: Photo Of The Day: Kim Kardashian On The Beach by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
What happen to her sexy body?

That look more like her mother body. cry cry cry
Re: Photo Of The Day: Kim Kardashian On The Beach by cashcrusher: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
frybug: Pls tell me dis is a photoshop cos dis is definitely nt kims below(as in her ukwu),it use 2 look more sexy dan dat

grin @her ukwu.

Celebrity life sha na wash! make believe!

The reality is different from what the media portray.

(1) (Reply)

Join 9ja Sexlife And Hookup Bbm Channel / Munachi Abii And Adaeze Yobo Chill With No Makeup. Pics. / Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.