Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Unable To Attract Even A Single Girl, Frustrated Man Sues Close Up - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Unable To Attract Even A Single Girl, Frustrated Man Sues Close Up (1839 Views)

See What A Frustrated Man Said In Public About Fuel Scarcity / Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married / Chinese Man Sues Actress For Staring At Him On TV. See The Actress... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Attract Even A Single Girl, Frustrated Man Sues Close Up by ionaira(f): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
In what could prove to be a major marketing and legal embarrassment for Unilever Nigeria Limited (UNL), a 26-year-old man has filed a case against the company, which owns the Close Up toothpaste brand, for ‘cheating’ and causing him ‘mental suffering’.
The plaintiff has cited his failure to attract any girl at all even though he’s been using Close-Up toothpaste for over seven years now. Close-Up advertisements suggest that the product helps men in instantly attracting women by letting their breaths out.

Anthony Olatunfe, the petitioner, also surrendered all his used, unused and half-used Close-Up tubes to the court, and demanded a laboratory test of the products. Anthony was pushed to take this step when his female boss slapped his face when he tried to kiss her after brushing his teeth with the Close-Up toothpaste.

“Where is the Close-Up effect? I’ve been waiting for it for over seven years. Right from my college to now in my office, no girl ever agreed to even go out for a tea or coffee with me, even though I’m sure they could smell my breath. I always brush my teeth with so much close up gel to make sure the girls get turned on by my fresh breath as they usually show on TV. “

Continue reading the hilarious story here >> UNABLE TO ATTRACT EVEN A SINGLE GIRL, FRUSTRATED MAN SUES CLOSE UP

(1) (Reply)

What Will Do 2 Dis Child If U Were Dis Soldier? (Photo) / PHOTO! The Naija Temple Run Is Out / Caption This Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.